CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Teenweek - 11-21-2002

So how much of all this about nina does jack know (mole, killing is wife, etc) or did he know anything because he looked shocked when he saw the pictures.

- Arthur Dent - 11-21-2002

I think he was shocked because Nina was captured at the end of the finale by Jack. He was half a second from blowing her brains out, but Tony talked him out of it. THEN he found his wife dead and was sorry he didn't.

- Teenweek - 11-21-2002

:toast: Thanks. I have to get my ass to blockbuster and watch the first season

- Arthur Dent - 11-22-2002

Here's a wuestion for ya.

CTU is a made up agency: "Counter Terrorism Unit". How many of you think "The Office of Homeland Security" will start to look like CTU?

- PatCooper - 11-22-2002

My problem with the attack on CTU is that is was so Damn easy for them to gain access to it. They all had weapons and they just walked in. No medal detectors or pat downs nothing? They had plenty of security at the gate but none inside. Hard to believe.

- Teenweek - 11-25-2002

I rented most of the first season this weekend. I watched the first 17 episodes already. Will watch more tonight and tomorrow. I am up to the amnesia part where teri saw the doctor at the restaurant. I agree that storyline blows so far. Thank god it's over.How many more episodes is this storyline? Only bad thing about the show. I am up to them moving Dennis Hopper and the lights going down. So far, I have not really noticed much about Nina turning. The only thing that showed a possibility was when Nina brought the wife and daughter to the safehouse and than left them there. Did she know that they were going to kill all the agents watching them? Or am I just looking into it because I know the ending of her turning and killing teri. Also Palmer's son has the biggest lips and flattest nose I have seen on a schwoogie before, even more than Patrick Ewing.

The rest of this show is unbelievable. Anyone see the alternate ending on the dvd yet with her living.

Edited By Teenweek on 1038272718

- Arthur Dent - 11-26-2002

Nope, haven't seen the DVD.

And Nina didn't know about the hit on the house. The guy found the place and acted on his own initiative. I don't think they even knew each other. He might have killed her right along with the agents.

- Teenweek - 11-27-2002

I finished the first season. great fucking show. The alternate ending sucks. She wakes up out of the chair and tells jack it was Nina all along and he said he knew. Terri, Kim and Jack all hug and walk out. end of season.

- fbd - 11-27-2002

fuck..missed it tonightm watching my new lotr dvd. anybody know when and what channel replays are on?

- The Jays - 11-27-2002

... need more blond titty action... I wish the daughter ran more in this episode....

- crx girl - 11-27-2002

well, at least her nipples seem to be set to permanently rock hard.

try looking here fbd

- fbd - 11-27-2002

nothing there about re-runs...i guess its a case of "catch it first or fuck off". i'll just wait for them to put up a summary tomorrow, or look to DL it somewhere. anybody know what hours took place tonight?

- crx girl - 11-27-2002

put your mouse over the 24 in the middle of the screen. it's still showing re-run's of ep 4 on fx on the 25th and 26th right now, but i assume it'll update that. this was ep 5, right?

- Teenweek - 11-27-2002

Monday nights at 11 on FX is the previous weeks replay. So Dec 2 at 11pm

- fbd - 11-27-2002

yeah...didnt see that hold the mouse thingy...thanks.

now if only i can remember to turn off football...

- Teenweek - 11-27-2002

i think it is on tuesdays at 5pm on fx to. watch the jet game and tape it on another tv. it was pretty good and next week's looks awesome.

- The Jays - 11-27-2002

Quote:well, at least her nipples seem to be set to permanently rock hard.

... and it's spreading to men's laps across the country...

- QuickStop - 11-27-2002

i hope the little girl dies. she's causing too much trouble, and she was asking to get beat up....smart ass.

- Mad - 11-27-2002

Missed this weeks show. Who wants to fill me in on any spoilers?

- QuickStop - 11-27-2002

jack shot nina