CDIH
What is your fear?? - Everyone has at least one - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What is your fear?? - Everyone has at least one (/showthread.php?tid=432)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- NaughtyAngel - 02-13-2002

DreamWeaver Wrote:I can't drive over tall bridges, they scare the shit out of me.
fezzy is that you?

- BeckyDC - 02-13-2002

Yeah bridges and tunnels too for me. clostrophobia kicks in..and my covers on my bad have GOT to be UNTUCKED..ugh...i feel trapped if not :0

- Hybrid - 02-13-2002

bridges are cool.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-13-2002

sometimes i get worried if im on a bridge that it will collapse but im not really scared of them

- Danked - 02-13-2002

i fear dying covered in sissy goth makeup making a really bad movie.

- Maynard - 02-13-2002

Quote:Oh yeah, I'm also kinda afraid of criticism...even when my boss needlessly rewrites something I worked hard on, I can start tearing up...ok, I guess I'm a little sensitive
What about when your boss tells you you have a big ass? :roflmao:

- SLASH - 02-13-2002

Spitfire Wrote:Oh yeah, I'm also kinda afraid of criticism...even when my boss needlessly rewrites something I worked hard on, I can start tearing up...ok, I guess I'm a little sensitive :disappointed:
Oh yeah, I'm also kinda afraid of criticism. Even when my boss needlessly rewrites something I worked hard on, I can start tearing up. Ok, I guess I'm a little sensitive :disappointed:

- Maynard - 02-13-2002

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Spitfire - 02-13-2002

:fuckoff:

- crx girl - 02-14-2002

Quote:lol yeah cuz u KNOW they'll crawl outta their cages and slide right into the bed and getcha hehehehe
actually, we had a snake that did that a couple of times. thankfully, the cage was fixed by the time he moved in because i'm not entirely unafraid of them. i tried to hold him a few times, but i know he knew i was scared, and he did bite eric a couple times. :0

anyway, i think my biggest fear is losing my crack :loveya:

- Hybrid - 02-14-2002

danked fears taylor ham. :punch: :fuckoff: :dead:

- DGW - 02-14-2002

New Jersey = Taylor ham..........mmmmmmmm

- Danked - 02-14-2002

i don't fear taylor ham. i just really dislike it.

- Keyser Soze - 02-14-2002

I'm afraid of being buried alive. How bad would that suck?!?!

Fear of my car doing something I can't control, like a blowout or something.

Fear of having an accident, like cutting a major artery and nobody is around to help.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 13 2002 at 8:56

- LZMF1 - 02-14-2002

becky, i also despise clowns!!!!

they should all rot in hell as satan spews steaming hot jizz in their faces for eternity.

oysters are yummy!!!!!!!!

- The Dragon - 02-14-2002

I'm deathly afraid of heights. The rope in high school=some scary shit!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2002

Quote:becky, i also despise clowns!!!!

they should all rot in hell as satan spews steaming hot jizz in their faces for eternity.
i wish i was a clown. satan is sexy.

- LZMF1 - 02-14-2002

other than loathing clowns, i don't really have any fears.

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-14-2002

My 2 biggest fears are so stupid really. One is walking on grates in the sidewalk, the other is public bathrooms. I will only use them when I am drinking, otherwise I'll hold it a week if need be. If I have to do either of these I start hyperventilating and sweating.
I am also afraid i will be alone for the rest of my life cause I won't find someone who will love me.

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2002

Quote:cause I won't find someone who will love me
you wont. get used to the fact that you will die alone