CDIH
Dent's posting rights Vs. Arpi's Critiques - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dent's posting rights Vs. Arpi's Critiques (/showthread.php?tid=4464)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- GonzoStyle - 12-17-2002

The people have spoken and it is not your side they favored so speak for yourself.

- LyricalGomez - 12-17-2002

I want to be excluded from that list, I voted for you

Can't you see that he doesn't care about you, it's all about him and his conquests, he used you.

How does it feel to be a piece of trash used and discarded like that?

How does it feel to know that your messiah didn't acctually win, but instead your witty campaigning done in his name?

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

Quote:The people have spoken and it is not your side they favored so speak for yourself
that is where you are wrong dear gonzo! they have fallen into my trap quite deliciously!!
by voting the way they did, they have in essence given thier endorsment to my use of "this thread sucks"! they have said that it is something they can live with! they have approved my use of it! they could have stopped it, but chose not too. i may use it at will and with the boards approval!!!
I WIN!!11!!!!

He just had a better campaign manager. How does it feel to be the losing campaign manger in this battle since I wouldn't know the feeling.

- The Sleeper - 12-17-2002

this might be the best thread ever

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

i dont know either! I WON!!!!!!!

You won nothing backpeddler, dent is still posting.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

and i can write "this thread sucks" with impunity because the board has endorsed it. my goal from the beginning and you fell for it!! you were the perfect patsy!! :lol:

Sure think K1d Afrikarhu, yet you fail to see that they didn't vote FOR "this thread sucks", they just voted to keep Dent. No one has endorsed it, nice try to turn the tables but if I deem you over using it I'll let you use it all you want in cell 2 with mavric.

well I am off, the final vote was 6-4-1 in favor of dent, arpi lost no matter what his backpeddling excuses are, be safe and godspeed.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

why allow a vote at all then if you were going top fix the outcome? i won!! they could have stopped
me and chose not to. this in sense is an endorsement. i will use it as often as i always have and with the knowledge that my fellow board members have openly agreed to live with it in harmony. and all thanks to your help!! :loveya:

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

uh oh! the tide sis shifting again!

- HedCold - 12-17-2002

this poll had pizazz :thumbs-up:

- DGW - 12-17-2002

6-6
who doesn't care?
that's not nice

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

These threads really helped move my morning along - thanks to all involved.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

the "i dont care vote" is going to end being a very important factor in this race!

HolyShit, Gonzo's going to be pizzled

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

its a dead heat! how exciting!! :bouncer: