CDIH
NFL Week 17 Predictions - Bring on the playoffs - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NFL Week 17 Predictions - Bring on the playoffs (/showthread.php?tid=4550)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- JerseyThunder - 12-30-2002

Quote:Jersey, face it, you're a jackass. You're made to look like one each and every time you use your little bony fingers to type up something that sounds funny inside that hollow, useless thing you call a skull. Any attempt at intelligent conversation ends up with you displaying your pure idiocy for all to see....Why don't you do some of that reading that you always tell us to do and learn how to spell, Hell, go buy a big book of jokes, anything is better than your poor racial jokes that would make Archie Bunker groan. So I ask you, just stop, stop posting, stop trying to sound smart, stop trying to be funny, stop inhaling precious air that could be better used to keep something important like an amoeba alive

All this from an abortion survivor. Please finish what you crack whore mom started and kill yourself.

P.S. I haven't posted a racist joke in quite a while. You are the joke. I enjoy annoying you and therefore will continue to post anything I want anytime I want. There is nothing you can or will ever be able to do to stop it.

- LyricalGomez - 12-31-2002

Quote:And I was refering to his being a Nets fan, you fucking wetback.

Posted: Dec. 29 2002,5:41 pm

You are so far beyond retarded it's not even funny. An abortion joke, do you get all your jokes from Norton? I can't help it if you hate your meaningless life and have to take it out on people who make you look ridiculous on a daily basis. Stop regurgitating what you heard on a radio program and come up with some new material, Hell, come up with a new act while you're at it, because the frustrated middle-aged man with no life routine really isn't working out for you.

- crx girl - 12-31-2002

Quote:I haven't posted a racist joke in quite a while
no, thankfully you've moved on to the crack whore mother abortion jokes. excellent work.

Quote:I enjoy annoying you and therefore will continue to post anything I want anytime I want.
i don't think you're annoying people all that much. i think it's time you realized they're laughing at you, not with you. and it's beginning to move into that discomfort zone, like when someone's humour is so awful it makes you squirm because you almost feel sorry for the person.

Quote:There is nothing you can or will ever be able to do to stop it.
yeah, he might not be able to do anything about it...

- JerseyThunder - 12-31-2002

Quote:You are so far beyond retarded it's not even funny. An abortion joke, do you get all your jokes from Norton?

Asswipe, I was telling abortion jokes and racist jokes long before I ever heard the show. Please keep proving your ignoance by thinking all humor of that sort came from that or any other radio show.

Quote:Hell, come up with a new act while you're at it, because the frustrated middle-aged man with no life routine really isn't working out for you.

You really have no clue.

Quote:yeah, he might not be able to do anything about it...

Ooooooo tough talk. Now back it up and do something or shut the fuck up with your idle threats. :fuckoff:

Quote:Asswipe, I was telling abortion jokes and racist jokes long before I ever heard the show.

So that's why you used an exact like that Norton uses? Yeah, I guess he stole it from you, since you seem to be able to pull such gems as "wetback" and "nigger" you of the air, you truly are oh so smart sir.

Quote:You really have no clue.

Nope, I do, and that's what pisses you off beyond belief.

Quote:Ooooooo tough talk. Now back it up and do something or shut the fuck up with your idle threats.

Hope you enjoy the cell

- crx girl - 12-31-2002

it wasn't actually a threat, i was merely pointing out a fact. but, if you wanna go getting all defensive...

just chill out with your angry insults flying all over the place, you're gonna take someone's eye out.

Quote:So that's why you used an exact like that Norton uses?

What's an exact, stupid?

Quote:Nope, I do, and that's what pisses you off beyond belief.

No you only think you do.

Quote:Hope you enjoy the cell

Which is explaning why I can still post anywhere I want. Oooooo the cell. Big threat. Care?

Quote:it wasn't actually a threat, i was merely pointing out a fact.

If it was a fact you would have already done it. Just the fact that I am still posting proves it was nothing more than an idle threat. I will say it again, either back up your words or shut the fuck up.

- IrishAlkey - 12-31-2002

You're quite the Asshole.

- crx girl - 12-31-2002

and there you go again. tell me, is ignorance really bliss? because i would think you'd be less confrontational if you were that happy.

now, let's do a little homework shall we. if it was a threat, i would've put you in the cell immediately after, because i don't make idle threats. the fact remains, that if i choose to stop you from posting your moronity all over the board, i can. and if you keep this up, i will. yes, that last part was a threat, but it's not a promise, i don't like to make hasty decisions.

Quote:You're quite the Asshole.

From you that's a compliment.

Quote:now, let's do a little homework shall we. if it was a threat, i would've put you in the cell immediately after, because i don't make idle threats. the fact remains, that if i choose to stop you from posting your moronity all over the board, i can. and if you keep this up, i will. yes, that last part was a threat, but it's not a promise, i don't like to make hasty decisions.

IF it was a fact you would just done it when you said it. That FACT that you DID NOTHING proves my point. If you were a real mod you would have done it already. So I say yet again either do it or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

I don't even need to reply, you're doing a good enough job of making yourself look totally retarded, so why waste time on someone so useless? Just keep posting, you are exposing your stupidity with each and every post you make.

- IrishAlkey - 12-31-2002

Quote:From you that's a compliment.

Quite the opposite.

I rarely bother to let assholes know they're assholes.

You earned it.

Quote:IF it was a fact you would just done it when you said it. That FACT that you DID NOTHING proves my point. If you were a real mod you would have done it already. So I say yet again either do it or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Your idiocy continually amazes me...She didn't do it yet because she was cutting you some slack, but you are obviously too retarded to even realise it

- SLASH - 12-31-2002

Someone get lyricalboy a thesaurus. He needs a new way to say retarded.

Simple minds need simple words

Too bad your slow-witted, subnormal, underachieving, dim, touched brain didn't realise that :thumbs-up:

Although I do like the pseudo intellectual routine.