CDIH
I love Jack - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I love Jack (/showthread.php?tid=5234)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-06-2003

Quote:can everyone see it now?
I can see it, its mucho cool. :thumbs-up:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-06-2003

why did you edit my posts?

- Jack - 02-06-2003

Quote:jack i edited peoples posts as a joke, and i deleted your post because you took away my edit ability. you're an unfunny pile of turd.

Exactly. And I do it back and I'm hiding behind tools and abusing my power. Alls fair in love and war. You got pissed cause I retaliated. You tell me to grow thicker skin.. hows about you give it a try.

- The Sleeper - 02-06-2003

what's everyone high score in galaga? I haven't played in ages.

- LyricalGomez - 02-06-2003

Jack, are you really that dense that you can't see the difference between a joke forum and the rest of the board?

And if I remember Gonzo also said that Hybrid was given that forum to have COMPLETE control over, without the interference of moddies or admins, so what's with taking away his abilities?

So go ahead, edit posts Jack, I hope it makes you feel like a man.

- FNMoron - 02-06-2003

Quote:Jack = Froy
...too bad he didn't act more like Liquid Ice Rolleyes

- Jack - 02-06-2003

Quote:And if I remember Gonzo also said that Hybrid was given that forum to have COMPLETE control over, without the interference of moddies or admins, so what's with taking away his abilities?

Are you that fucking blind to see that he fucks with me and I fuck with him back. Why is it that when I retaliate, I am the bad guy. Do I not get the chance to defend myself? You are quick to judge when you know nothing of the story.

Gonzo is an Admin, as am I. Gonzo giveth and taketh, Jack giveth and taketh. Get it now?

- Jack - 02-06-2003

I am not asking that everyone like me or that no one can fuck with me. I can take a joke, but when I fuck with you back, don't get so fucking pissed. I'm so sick of that shit.

ok why did you edit my posts?

I don't even care anymore, do what you want you worthless pile of trailer park waste.

It doesn't change the fact that he was given the forum to do with as he wish, not for you to use your power to fuck with him, it's a place where being an admin or mod means nothing

Now get that through your 500 pound head, take your dick out of Baker's ass and start thinking rationally.

- Jack - 02-06-2003

Because I wanted to fuck with you.

- FNMoron - 02-06-2003

There once was a boy named Jack...
Who had a large bug up his crack...

...whoops, sorry.... wrong thread.... my bad...

- Jack - 02-06-2003

Quote:Now get that through your 500 pound head, take your dick out of Baker's ass and start thinking rationally.

Try doing the same. Look at both sides of the story for a change. I'll give you the fact that that is Hybrids forum. But I will not give you that I have no right to fuck with him back.

- Jack - 02-06-2003

Quote:There once was a boy named Jack...
Who had a large bug up his crack...

...whoops, sorry.... wrong thread.... my bad...

Now that is actually funny. :thumbs-up:

- Ronin - 02-06-2003

LyricalGomez, you are the stupidest person on this planet.

ok well you wanted to fuck with hybrid because he shit in your soup or whatever, but i didnt do anything

so thats sort of abusing your power, and thats not nice, poopyhead

Drusilla's pac man sig is amazing too, also a Jays original.

His forum, it is not there so you can go around editing his stuff.

He edited a post, and you edit his mod abilities, if you can't see the difference you are even dumber than I thought.
Quote:LyricalGomez, you are the stupidest person on this planet.

Coming from you that's a compliment

Great, here comes baby huey with his oppinions

:rofl: shit gobler :rofl: