CDIH
Make me an admin - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Make me an admin (/showthread.php?tid=6134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- IrishAlkey - 04-21-2003

I'm a believer.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-21-2003

LIES! :19:

- Gooch - 04-21-2003

i think this thread jumped the shark

- The Sleeper - 04-21-2003

another thing, the suggestions box will be removed being that nothing happens when you click on it making it a bullshit facade that only mocks members.

- Arpikarhu - 04-21-2003

Quote:If you continued your support of me, I would have rescinded my claim to make Galt an admin and would have modded you. However, you have failed my little test and have shown your fickleness and selfish ways. I spit on you.
and that was my test to see if you really were worthy of my support and you have passed.
i congratulate you.
rescind the claim and i will grant my support and those of my focusees as it should be

- diceisgod - 04-21-2003

Quote:i think this thread jumped the shark

More like screwed the pooch.

- Gooch - 04-21-2003

you can tell arpi means it. give it to him!!! plus, there is no other that can get us free tic.....errr...that's more deserving.

Quote:and that was my test to see if you really were worthy of my support and you have passed.
i congratulate you.
rescind the claim and i will grant my support and those of my focusees as it should be
I have already rescinded Galt's claim to be admin as DIG has proven unworthy as a replacement. However, I am not fooled by your little chess match. When I am an admin, I will put you into consideration, but no promises that you will be made mod as you're character is still quite shady.

Are your parents gonna' pay the server bill?

- Gooch - 04-21-2003

Now that's funny. Maybe you can do a 2 for 1 with Your Mom's Box.

The server bill will be payed for by the good folks at t-shirthell.com and neo-nazis.org

- Arpikarhu - 04-21-2003

Quote:When I am an admin, I will put you into consideration, but no promises that you will be made mod as you're character is still quite shady.
i feel i must hold my support, as well as the support of my focusees, in reserve until my position as a mod is assured.

Quote:Maybe you can do a 2 for 1 with Your Mom's Box.
I'm sure the 2 hits a day his server gets is really putting him in the red.

- Gooch - 04-21-2003

is there a height requirement for admin?

Quote:is there a height requirement for admin?
not if keyser is an admin

Quote:I'm sure the 2 hits a day his server gets is really putting him in the red.

I'm thrifty.

- Gooch - 04-21-2003

well, that also shows there isn't a talent requirement. :6:

- diceisgod - 04-21-2003

Where's my buttons, bitch?

- Gooch - 04-21-2003

you lost them with you Album of the Year atrocity.

Quote:Where's my buttons, bitch?
you don't get any. go crank up your nu-metal and bash your head against the wall.