CDIH
I am... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I am... (/showthread.php?tid=6160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Gooch - 04-23-2003

<marquee>kill a commie for mommy</marquee>

- Galt - 04-23-2003

not a schtick.

And don't you realize that we all realize that your forced "hush hush I can hint about what wild and crazy things I've done for my country but can't tell any stories because of how secret they were" is all bullshit?

G Gordon Liddy and Ollie North have made a career solely due to the fact that they've told stories about the exact things you pretend to have done. Their entire radio shows are cool stories based on real actual military careers. Not your "Beautiful Mind" type of stuff, but actual stories about cool things they've done?

We all realize you are a joke and a sham.

But you keep throwing your zingers and stay blind to the fact that all of the responses are people mocking you and your lame responses while it all goes above your head.

Edited By Galt on 1051119789

- OAS - 04-23-2003

Whatever Galt. I don't recall ever stating anything specific about anything I have done or do on this board. I have stated that I have done things in the past that I can't speak about. There are more people walking along side you everyday that say the same things. I served several years as an Army Ranger. I don't give one fucking rats ass if you or anyone else believes it or not. The fact that two admitted chicken shits like you and Arpi that have stated you are too affraid to serve makes me laugh and nothing more. I am not looking for any respect, gratitude or anything else. I made mention of certain military opinions in the wake of 9/11 and in the days leading to the Iraq Operation.

In part due to my military background, classified missions (for the most part, most ranger missions are classified) and due to my current professional career and contracts related to that career, and in part due to relationships my father built working very actively with the Democratic party, I have served on advisory boards to some past presidents. Again, blow your wad and call me a liar, whoopdy do. All of this other "secret agent " shit have been built up by you and Arpi's shit.

So keep on claiming I'm a pathetic old fuck that has to make up shit, I don't care, and I don't need to defend anything I say. I just thought I would give you a final fuck you on this issue.

- Galt - 04-23-2003

:disappointed:

- Gooch - 04-23-2003

Liddy and North suck.

- OAS - 04-23-2003

Truer words never spoken Gooch.

- Arpikarhu - 04-23-2003

i am still laughing at the fact that OAS thinks the anna gag is a real zinger. how fucking pathetic is that! :rofl:

- Gooch - 04-23-2003

nothing better than republicans cannonizing criminals. Confuseduicide:

- IrishAlkey - 04-23-2003

I'm a political science major.

- Galt - 04-23-2003

Remember when me and Arpi said we were afraid to serve in the military?

Yeah, me either.

- Arpikarhu - 04-23-2003

OAS is a lying old fart with the sense of humor of a 3rd grader. he is a pathetic buffoon , an object of derision and pity

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1051121607

- Keyser Soze - 04-23-2003

shhhhhhhhhhhh, the CIA is listening!

- Gooch - 04-23-2003

no, that's Strawberry with her tape recorder.

- IrishAlkey - 04-23-2003

I just threw my EZ Pass in a dumpster.

I feel safer already.

- Galt - 04-23-2003

I was wondering what "lying old shoe" meant, Arpi.

OAS' secret missions of playing loud music to annoy Noriega is secret and can't ever be talked about. Liddy's assasinations are fair game though acccording to military code.

- OAS - 04-23-2003

Derision and pity? Damn I'm getting all misty eyed here.

- Keyser Soze - 04-23-2003

you forget they have satellite video recon tracking your every move from the sky, didnt you see enemy of the state?

- Arpikarhu - 04-23-2003

in my business a "shoe" is someone who is inept and pathetic. this describes the old liar to a tee

- Gooch - 04-23-2003

see The Conversation instead.

- Ronin - 04-23-2003

Quote:you forget they have satellite video recon tracking your every move from the sky, didnt you see enemy of the state?

You are just saying this because it was just on tv.