CDIH
July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. (/showthread.php?tid=6770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- DGW - 07-08-2003

Quote:I shant post till tomorow night when the poll closes.
fibber

GS and Suzie
you know all people do is bitch about everythin
fuckem'
someone goes out to get a place
and is bringing "hoochies"
and you bitch
fucking homoz
no offense intended Suzie

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

alright I just cancelled the fucking Karoke, you all can suck my ass
happy fucking birthday to me.

- DGW - 07-08-2003

Quote:you all can suck my ass
:34:

- The Sleeper - 07-08-2003

i did a better job organizing the basketball tourney :5:

- GonzoStyle - 07-08-2003

You shouldn't cancel the kareokee.

Even though suzie and I have differences and such, I have to defend her on this one.

first of all, no one here offered any help nor an alternative.

Suzie went to the trouble of finding the place and has laid out from her own money the cover for us all, which she was originally going to donate to the site and I appreciated that.

It is her birthday party as well and the kareokee thing while I am not a fan she made sure to seperate the two, she made it a point to do her best to not to try to disturb us.

So like her or not, she's gone out of her way to try and get us a place. Sure it's not to everyones liking now but why didn't no one say nothin before?

She made sure we can get in the youngins who wouldnt be able to get in anywhere else.

She's not forcing the kareokee on us.

So unless anyones got an alternative, I dunno what to say? Agree with me or disagree but say something dammit.

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2003

I also want a Spiderman DVD if I show up.......

My point exactly.

- DGW - 07-08-2003

you'll get vhs and be fuckin happy

- The Sleeper - 07-08-2003

I don't think it's as big an issue as you're making it out to be. The place is set, just cause a few people don't like it doesn't mean we all won't come. we'll just have it the way it is and that's that

that's what I am tryin to say, we've made due with worse.

plus we can get hosed down in the back of this secluded place in a shady area.

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2003

Zippy Aidsface should be banned from making eye contact with me,

or I am so outta there.

Ok slash.

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

Quote:Well then casa de goaty should open its doors, grrrrrr.
you know if I could I would, right now the Casa can't take it - as it is, it looks like there isn't gonna be a housewarming party either. And you know I feel bad about it :36:

I just thought it was supposed to be a games nite, not the white version of Showtime at the Apollo.

I say we storm goat's castle anyway, we can dress like bolsheviks and shave sleepers head so he looks like Lenin.

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

Lenin's beard was better tho.

we're comin anyway.

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

I'll tell the gurds at the gate to be on the watch - and they're packin' tazers. Good luck!

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

Quote:I just thought it was supposed to be a games nite, not the white version of Showtime at the Apollo.

I am infuriated that you keep on bringing this up when YOU'RE NOT EVEN FUCKING COMING.

if you really don't like the outsiders then I can uninvite my friends and make it just the board night but I ain't paying for all of it. We'd have to charge at least $10/person though.

We're packin Gomez and Paxil Poppin Chub Chub.

Quote:if you really don't like the outsiders

who said negative things about such a great book?!?!?!?!?!

point the heathens out!!!!!!!!