CDIH
Over the limit squared - ...and equities for all - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Over the limit squared - ...and equities for all (/showthread.php?tid=724)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- FNMoron - 03-12-2002

Gooch Wrote:I hear your insinuation and raise you a "go fuck yourself". :fuckoff:
I'll see you're OAgirI25... and raise you an FN Sluggo, a Diddling Myself, an Incognito & Motley Crue :fuggin:

- The Sleeper - 03-12-2002

FNMoron Wrote:I'll see you're OAgirI25... and raise you an FN Sluggo, a Diddling Myself, an Incognito & Motley Crue :fuggin:
whatever Alkey.

- Faceman - 03-12-2002

damn, am I the only person who doesn't have more than 1 sign in name?

- SLASH - 03-12-2002

FNMoron Wrote:I'll see you're OAgirI25... and raise you an FN Sluggo, a Diddling Myself, an Incognito & Motley Crue :fuggin:
Leave me the fuck out of this.

Thank you.

- Keyser Soze - 03-12-2002

Faceman Wrote:damn, am I the only person who doesn't have more than 1 sign in name?
No, you are not alone brother. The depths of these people's ignorance sir.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 11 2002 at 9:24

- Faceman - 03-12-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:damn, am I the only person who doesn't have more than 1 sign in name?
You calling me brother and sir? Ok who hacked keyser's account :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :p :p

- Sluggo - 03-12-2002

Faceman Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
You calling me brother and sir? Ok who hacked keyser's account :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :p :p
I believe he's calling many of us ignorant.
:fuckoff:

<center>The Joke</center>

<center>Sluggo & Faceman's Head</center>

Hoo, hoo, i'm ripping SLASH off.

- SLASH - 03-12-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:<center>The Joke</center>

I was so thinking of posting that, but I am in TOG rehab, thanks to my good buddy, The Sleeper.

- Sluggo - 03-12-2002

Wooooooooooooooooooosh!
I might be stoned...
But I am far from stupid...

- Faceman - 03-12-2002

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was supposed to be funny?????????? I didn't know you were funny. Maybe if I had a past point of reference with you being funny, I would have been on the look out for it, but I guess that's moot now. Yeah, yeah, I know...Clean up on aisle 12. See I saved you the time of typing it

Faceman Wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was supposed to be funny?????????? I didn't know you were funny. Maybe if I had a past point of reference with you being funny, I would have been on the look out for it, but I guess that's moot now. Yeah, yeah, I know...Clean up on aisle 12. See I saved you the time of typing it
Are you calling SLASH unfunny? How dare you.

- Faceman - 03-12-2002

I don't have to call sLaSh unfunny, because sometimes things are just self-evident.

Look I don't even like the guy, but you must admit his comedic stylings are light years ahead of yours bagger boy.

- Faceman - 03-12-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Look I don't even like the guy, but you must admit his comedic stylings are light years ahead of yours bagger boy.
2 things...

1. We would be pretty hard pressed to find anyone with a penis that you do actually like.

and B. If he's funny than I am, and I'm funnier than you, imagine just how unfunny you really are, stalkerAD

- IrishAlkey - 03-12-2002

Faceman Wrote:1. We would be pretty hard pressed to find anyone with a penis that you do actually like.
I'll press hard up against you and give you a penis you'll like. :loveya:

- Grumpy - 03-12-2002

This is my last comment on this matter and then I return to the dark side:

- Gonzo - when have you known me NOT to post anything in poor taste. As I said - it was supposed to be teh funney. I guess I didn't find it.

- Sean - never wanted to be a mod on the other two places. Never will. Don't have the desire or the time. Besides, I'd have to cut down on the amount of abuse I dish out and increase the amount I take. Now how much fun would that be. :burnfucker:

- Seph - If you were offended by what was written, then you missed the intention of the response. Nothing personal bro. I assumed it was sent by you. I guess I was wrong (yet again).

Keyser- I never left the dark side.

"The greatest trick the devil ever did was convincing people he didn't exist". Grumpy doesn't exist either.

- Metalfan - 03-12-2002

Midget backpedalling = teh funney :crackhead:

- Hey Ladi - 03-12-2002

[Image: tricycle.jpg]

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-12-2002

its always more fun when someone gets offended.

Edited By JIMMYSNUKA on Mar. 12 2002 at 10:06