CDIH
S.O.C.O.M. II beta test - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: S.O.C.O.M. II beta test (/showthread.php?tid=7274)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Goatweed - 11-05-2003

are you gonna sue?

- Mad - 11-05-2003

Picked my from GameStop last night, addicted ever since. This fucking game is tight.

Game name; madmick add me to your friends list.

- diceisgod - 11-07-2003

LZMF1 Wrote:ok so it was you in the vigiliance map with the respawn option on......i must say you have improved!
This here is an oversight of a very very incredible new feature of the new SOCOM. RESPAWN!!! This feature just made this game 10 kajillion times better. I don't think I'm gonna play this game any other way. It's just pure chaos for 20 minutes. Absolutely awesome.

I tried to play the story line game a bit today and I was quite annoyed. I got to the point where you have to plant these explosive satchel thingies in a small barn and a gas station. However, it seems that they only give you one satchel and no indication or clue hows to go abouts getting another to be able to effectively blow up both explosives depots. Very puzzling. But I don't think I really care all that much. It's all about the RESPAWN.

- Mad - 11-07-2003

Try telling one of your team mates to place the satchel.

- diceisgod - 11-08-2003

I fucking suck at this game.

- Mad - 11-08-2003

diceisgod Wrote:I fucking suck at this game.
It's a lot different then the first one, but if you stick with it you'll get better.

- diceisgod - 11-08-2003

I sucked at that one too.

Add deadlaughter to your b-list. If you ever wanted to or do wanna kill me this is your chance.

- Mad - 11-08-2003

Let me know next time your on and I'll add you.

- crack hitler - 11-10-2003

just got my copy today, jesus the new boards are huge.

- Mad - 11-11-2003

crack hitler Wrote:just got my copy today, jesus the new boards are huge.
Cool deal. Let me know when you want to team up and school some people in the fine art of dying.

- crack hitler - 11-11-2003

right now i am dealing in the fine art of running around getting lost on a few of the boards, the spectator thing is actually pretty cool for learning the boards

- LZMF1 - 11-24-2003

crack....by the time i took a break to shut my PC down last night i noticed that either you or rape IMed me and wanted to play.

i'm usually playing after 9pm and stay on til around 1 or 2.

add me to your buddy list

- diceisgod - 12-27-2003

I'm a Lt. Commander now!!!111!

I fucking own!

- Mad - 12-27-2003

Just made another name yesterday and I have my Wings already.

- diceisgod - 12-27-2003

Fuck you, scumbag.

deadlaughter.....bring it

- Mad - 12-27-2003

The lag started getting bad, let me know tomorrow when you're on.

:8: I'll be more then glad to rape your corpse. :burnfucker:

- LZMF1 - 12-27-2003

i had my wings and i'm getting them back soon enough.....mad...i say we show DIG a few things in this game.

- Mad - 12-27-2003

Confirm the new name.

- diceisgod - 12-27-2003

I'm gonna tea bag you cock suckers

- diceisgod - 12-27-2003

Why won't my mic work? I just got brand new one and still it's like it's dead sometimes