CDIH
Where I have been... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Where I have been... (/showthread.php?tid=8417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Arpikarhu - 02-03-2004

anybody who does not weep like a little girl while watching that movie is dead inside

- Galt - 02-03-2004

First time I watched that movie was two days after I found out a buddy of mine had liver Cancer my senior year in high school.

Good times!

- IrishAlkey - 02-03-2004

I feel the same way about Milo and Otis.

- Galt - 02-03-2004

I cry when they take away all of Bud Fox's money.

You get a funny cookie.

- GonzoStyle - 02-03-2004

I cried when they shot pesci in goodfellas.

Thanks for ruining it. Rolleyes

- GonzoStyle - 02-03-2004

Michael kills tom hagen at the end of godfather 2.

- Arpikarhu - 02-04-2004

starchild wouldnt ruin movies

- GonzoStyle - 02-04-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:starchild wouldnt ruin movies
I'll throw a Drew Henson joke at you and we can both get round trip tickets on the predictable train.

- Arpikarhu - 02-04-2004

your shame is still fresh though

I'll throw in a joey fatone and light bulb hanging joke, you toss in an eggplant joke and I bet we get a free hotel and meals with our tickets.

- Arpikarhu - 02-04-2004

like i said, your shame is still freah. the sooner you own up to it the sooner we can move on.

you are a middle aged man who wears leather pants, posts on a board all day proclaiming how much better you are than people half your age in most cases and collect pez.

You have no room to judge me love buns.

- Arpikarhu - 02-04-2004

i nevr thought i would see the day where you are like this. thin-skinned and unable to laugh at yourself. mock me all you want, you will never be gonzo to me until you are able to embrace the shame of starchild and laugh about it without lashing out.
i now return you to the ass-kissers who are letting you slide on this one. if it had been anybody else you would have led the charge against them, (in a not mean spirited way, and the rest would have followed right along.

- Kid Afrika - 02-04-2004

on your best day, you could only hope that GS would let you wash his windshield with a newspaper and some dirty water...

Rather ironic when we consider the fact that you are "washed up".

Quote:i nevr thought i would see the day where you are like this. thin-skinned and unable to laugh at yourself.

Hey chicken little, calm yourself the sky isn't falling. It's ok when you do the same to others but when it is done to you than the other person is thin skinned. I didn't say anything that you yourself have not admitted to in the board. I believe I have been laughing along with everyone at my own expense all day with the high pitch eric stuff.

And you mean come after me like they did with bland? That slid in record time, you had your fun with this gag and it's silly now. You wanna keep on calling me starchild, please continue if you think it's funny. It's almost as ingenius as your claim that I was jorge posada (drusilla's boyfriend). Or that I was reading the site as a guest when guests are unable to view the board, which is the whole point since we are not a public board.

Light up francis and look in the mirror before you get all whiney and think you are the only one who can take or give a joke.

The predicatble reply from him is that he was joking as well and I need to take my own advice

- Arpikarhu - 02-04-2004

i was just joking and you should take your own advice.

- Arpikarhu - 02-04-2004

Kid Afrika Wrote:on your best day, you could only hope that GS would let you wash his windshield with a newspaper and some dirty water...

Rather ironic when we consider the fact that you are "washed up".
ass-kisser #1. we should start calling you doppler cause you always know where gonzo's ass is to kiss it.

p.s. i wasnt joking. now i feel shame

Arpikarhu Wrote:i was just joking and you should take your own advice.
That is veeeeeird!!!

That last part was supposed to be in white font and not visible, someone has been toying with my post!!