CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- SLASH - 03-21-2002

Maynard Wrote:It hasn't gotten out of hand yet.
That's a matter of opinion.

But like the words Nigger, Spic, Kike, and Dyke, that people get offended about, the only ones that give power to Keyser are the ones who take offense and argue with him.

Quote:But, as you people delt with Arpi, I'm sure you'll deal with Keyser if the need should arise.

Huh?

Quote:If he needs to bring up that old crap to exercise his demos, then so be it

you mean, Fourplay Cover Songs?

Edited By SLASH on Mar. 20 2002 at 10:27

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:I have a big announcement to make too.....183.
OH, OH, OH, I know what that means :bouncer:

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

SLASH Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:It hasn't gotten out of hand yet.
That's a matter of opinion.

But like the words Nigger, Spic, Kike, and Dyke, that people get offended about, the only ones that give power to Keyser are the ones who take offense and argue with him.
Huh?

Quote:
Quote:But, as you people delt with Arpi, I'm sure you'll deal with Keyser if the need should arise.

Huh?
When Arpi was being a dick last week, everyone put him in his place.

- criticslovesnatch - 03-21-2002

Faceman Wrote:
Me too :roflmao: :bouncer:

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

criticslovesnatch Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:
Me too :roflmao: :bouncer:
WE WIN!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Keyser Soze - 03-21-2002

Quote:Call me a pussy big mouth.

Pussy.

Quote:You have personal problems with Froy

Actually no, I never had any direct problems or dealings with Froy. I just think he lacks any kind of management or people skills.

Quote:Apri, while a tool, still actually said what was on his mind on that site. Where were you? And before you say "I would have been banned/deleted/edited", you know that I would have known the truth, so that shit doesn't fly. So your false bravado sucks monkey cock!

Actually i'm long since banned, thanks to SLASH who will say its thanks to my inability to play by the OA.com rules which I agreed to. I did agree to them at the time, grew tired of the hypocracy and decided I would play by my own rules and got myself banned. I did actually try to speak my mind as Hypocrate on the board recently but of course I was again censored and banned. Nothing new, thats how things work there.

Quote:If you had spent even a de minimus amount of time you would know that OA.com is not imploding.

Your joking, right?

Quote:You think for yourself? Well, then why don't you accompany your posts with a disclaimer saying that you have a major bias not only against OA.com but all who are associated with it.

Not true. I don't hold a bias towards anyone associated with OA.com, I was once associated with OA.com. I have friends who still post there. I happen to think that the way they run things there has and is leading to the ultimate destruction of that board. I think its pretty unfortunate actually, and Anthony Cumia is just PART of the problem.

- Gooch - 03-21-2002

Quote:Hypocrate

Hypocrite?

and that had to be the easiest guess in the world...i didn't even need to look up an IP to figure it was you. Hey, wait...i couldn't look up an IP anyway.

- SLASH - 03-21-2002

Maynard Wrote:Huh?
I was trying to give you an analogy that i wasn't going to give him power by giving him what he wants.

Quote:When Arpi was being a dick last week, everyone put him in his place.

In all honesty, arpi may act like a dick now and again, but at least I haven't seen him go off on anyone... ya know 'amy style'?

Edited By SLASH on Mar. 20 2002 at 10:35

Boo hoo, SLASHy doesnt want to play with me. I'm sure you're way too busy editing and deleting every other post on oa.com anyway.

- Rookie - 03-21-2002

Quote:i couldn't look up an IP anyway.
LMAO... Hey look on the bright side. Your posts are still there.

Rookie Wrote:
Quote:i couldn't look up an IP anyway.
LMAO... Hey look on the bright side. Your posts are still there.
Thats like saying "hey, at least Ringo is still alive"

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Gooch Wrote:
Quote:Hypocrate

Hypocrite?

and that had to be the easiest guess in the world...i didn't even need to look up an IP to figure it was you. Hey, wait...i couldn't look up an IP anyway.
You were the only one that knew it was him without looking it up then. Everyone blamed me.

Quote:In all honesty, arpi may act like a dick now and again, but at least I haven't seen him go off on anyone... ya know 'amy style'?
I hate you now. :fuckoff:

- Gooch - 03-21-2002

Quote:You were the only one that knew it was him without looking it up then. Everyone blamed me.

Nah, it was too jaded prickish. and had a touch of "know it all". and perhaps a good amount of ignorance...that equals Cranky Soze everytime. Plus the "harping on old issue" level was too high.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Wow, and to think I came here to escape the drama, but it seems its stretching here too.

- fbd - 03-21-2002

Faceman Wrote:The other big announcement...fsbfkbbbfbb is going to add some vowels to his name :bouncer: :bouncer:
is one not enough for you people?

Gooch Wrote:
Quote:You were the only one that knew it was him without looking it up then. Everyone blamed me.

Nah, it was too jaded prickish. and had a touch of "know it all". and perhaps a good amount of ignorance...that equals Cranky Soze everytime. Plus the "harping on old issue" level was too high.
I'm impressed!

- virgingrrl - 03-21-2002

hey everyone...chill the fuck out :confused:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-21-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:hey everyone...chill the fuck out :confused:
Who would have thought that vg would have the most insight in 4 pages of this.

You all know you LOVE the drama. Status quo is boring.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:
virgingrrl Wrote:hey everyone...chill the fuck out :confused:
Who would have thought that vg would have the most insight in 4 pages of this.
I thought my comment was good too...what's the matter, my lack of a vagina preclude you from praising me? :moonie: