CDIH
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (/showthread.php?tid=9526)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Sir O - 11-07-2004

For the Woozie mission - build your lung capacity to about 20% or so. Just swim around in the ocean for a bit. This was one of the more annoying parts of the game for me as well...

And yeah, you really don't need to worry about keeping your stats up. This isn't anything like The Sims (you might need to eat once every 3 game days...it's not like you have to put a mission on hold to grab a bite).

- GonzoStyle - 11-16-2004

Finally got a copy today, my friend sold me his for 25 bucks, he didnt like it.

Played it for about 3 hours, I got nowhere, I am so lousy at these games it took me 30 minutes to get the tagging done. I am only at the drive thru where they have to chase down the guys in the car before they do a drive by on their friends.

The story is great so far though, better than vice city but I think i'm gonna get frustrated with this one as well, I just dont have the patience for these games.

- Mad - 11-16-2004

I've only done about 10% of the mission crap, but have been racking up a ton a kills, 2800+/- so far. Dual weld MAC-10's rules.

The motorcycles are awesome and skydiving is lots of fun unless a jet happens to blow your ass out of the sky.

- Danked - 11-18-2004

A good place to amp up your weapon skills is in any police station. The large one in Los Santos is where I did this. You'll need a lot of ammo, but I was using the Weapons cheats and scrolling through all the weapons along the way. Just start wasting cops and even though you'll eventually end up with 6 warrant stars, you won't have to deal with the military taking you down.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-18-2004

I STOLE A MOTHER FUCKING HARRIER!!!! It's like a cheezed out version of Ace Combat...but still awesome none the less...

- Mad - 11-18-2004

I have most of my stats maxed and I still can't complete these fucking missions.

Where's the Harrier?

I've jumped all sorts of bikes off the Helipad building, Triple Insane Bonus!

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-18-2004

You steal it for Torreno if you got up to the missions where you buy the airfield in the desert. Not sure if you can gank one from the air craft carrier in San Fierro or not without that mission being the reason but go head and give it a shot.

- GonzoStyle - 11-19-2004

I did a couple more missions and now am stuck at the race with my sisters spic boyfriend and his ese homeys, I did the race 7 times and cant finish better than 4th and I cant go onto any other missions.

- Mad - 11-19-2004

I'm stuck on the Low Rider Bouncy thing and the Life's a Beach Dance bullshit.

I end up taking out a knife and making it a bloody mess, the cops come and I waste a bunch of them until I die, repeat.

Mad Wrote:I'm stuck on the Low Rider Bouncy thing and the Life's a Beach Dance bullshit.

I end up taking out a knife and making it a bloody mess, the cops come and I waste a bunch of them until I die, repeat.
yeah the low rider bounce contest was sooo simple, atleast for me. All you do is move the right analog stick into the direction of the circles scrolling at the bottom, it took me a couple seconds to figure it out.

The next mission after that is taking the low rider and going into a race with the spics, I simply can not win that fuckin race and this is why I hate these games cause you cant just skip certain missions or they are too unreasonable. I just did it again and finished 3rd, I didnt finish last but you gotta win.

I just crash up the fuckin car and then blow everything up out of frustration and jump over the bridge and drown myself.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-19-2004

Quote:The next mission after that is taking the low rider and going into a race with the spics, I simply can not win that fuckin race and this is why I hate these games cause you cant just skip certain missions or they are too unreasonable. I just did it again and finished 3rd, I didnt finish last but you gotta win.

i think thats a side mission, its not needed to go further into the plot.

just go back to grove street and go to where you usually get your missions.

- Mad - 11-19-2004

I beat the spics in the race, it is a major pain in the ass. Go slow around the turns and speed on the straight aways.

I did one of the bouncy things, but just can't seem to get the timing right. The plus side is I have a couple of thousand kills, dual pistols, machine pistols and everything to make CJ a SuperFly TNT raging killing machine.

WhackBagKid Wrote:
Quote:The next mission after that is taking the low rider and going into a race with the spics, I simply can not win that fuckin race and this is why I hate these games cause you cant just skip certain missions or they are too unreasonable. I just did it again and finished 3rd, I didnt finish last but you gotta win.

i think thats a side mission, its not needed to go further into the plot.

just go back to grove street and go to where you usually get your missions.
well you go from grove and the guys brother sends you to keep and eye on their sister. That entails you going to the lowrider bounce contest and then entering the race. I went back to grove to CJ's brothers house and theres no mission available, theres no pink light in front of the house, so I dunno.

i didnt do the race. and im still doing grove street missions.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-19-2004

You have to beat the race. There's 2 more after this one that you HAVE to do in order to progress the story. If you think the lowrider one sucks wait till you have to do badlands and badlands 2 later.

ill beat your face!!!!

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:You have to beat the race. There's 2 more after this one that you HAVE to do in order to progress the story. If you think the lowrider one sucks wait till you have to do badlands and badlands 2 later.
yeah I think this lowrider race is gonna be where I end this game, I can't win that fuckin race.

- Goatweed - 11-19-2004

quitter

- Danked - 11-19-2004

I'm almost finished. Sad I'll probably end up starting over some time this weekend. I'll try it without cheats this time.

On a related note, I was trying to reinstall the PC version of Vice City that HedCold uploaded to the ftp. For some reason, it cannot locate the Italian_ReadMe.txt file during the install. When I create a gibberish text file with that name to substitute, it won't accept it. I can't remember how I got around this last time I installed. Any ideas?

- Sir O - 11-19-2004

Quote:yeah I think this lowrider race is gonna be where I end this game, I can't win that fuckin race.

Steal a Voodoo...the Voodoo handles better than any of the other lowriders IMO. There's usually one parked by Caeser's house in one of the driveways. If not there they'll be driving around that area.

For the actual lowrider race, use R1 around the turns. Once you get in the lead you really don't need to floor it unless you want a great time. After the second or so turn the pack starts to split, giving room to pass them. Once you get into 2nd/3rd you just have to worry about crashing.