CDIH
The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #5 Thread Of The Year (Do over) - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #5 Thread Of The Year (Do over) (/showthread.php?tid=9869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

oh man, did you know that lifetime actually had the nerve to air Goodfellas? I meant WHAT THE FUCK!!!

- Goatweed - 01-07-2005

seriously, that move has no business being on that channel, or any other channel that requires it to be "edited for content & time limit".

- Danked - 01-07-2005

Hawt Baux Wrote:It was Lifetime.

2 Guys and a Girl is what i resort to watching at 3am when nothing else is on since they took away Family Ties.
How could they get rid of the pizza place!?!?!

- Hawt Baux - 01-07-2005

I heard it had offscreen issues with Ryan Reynolds and walked.

Ryan Reynolds is a comic genius and completely under-appreciated.

Plus he's insanely hot.

- IrishAlkey - 01-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
IrishAlkey Wrote:Getting back to the point, I have fucking medical insurance and I'd love to be directed to where I said I didn't, you fucking moron.
that really wasn't the point either but play on playa!!!
You're way too smart for me to battle.

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2005

i think ive seen exactly one episode of it. he had a crush on the weather lady on tv and went to see her in a massive storm and got stranded with her in a shack.

IrishAlkey Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
IrishAlkey Wrote:Getting back to the point, I have fucking medical insurance and I'd love to be directed to where I said I didn't, you fucking moron.
who was battling?

- HedCold - 01-07-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:i think ive seen exactly one episode of it. he had a crush on the weather lady on tv and went to see her in a massive storm and got stranded with her in a shack.
haha, thats the one episode i saw the other day
i used to watch it when it was on weekly if i happened to see it was on, but could never really remember when

- Hawt Baux - 01-07-2005

They replay the bladderbuster one alot too.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:Ryan Reynolds is a comic genius and completely under-appreciated.
I COMPLETELY agree. He's got such a great delivery. Totally unappreciated. I've thought the same thing.

The other guy who I thought would be a monster hit was the intern Walt toward the end of News Radio that Bill was threatened by. He also had a great great delivery.

Both kind of deadpan, straight-man comedy stylings.

Edited By Galt on 1105128184

Galt Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Ryan Reynolds is a comic genius and completely under-appreciated.
I COMPLETELY agree. He's got such a great delivery. Totally unappreciated. I've thought the same thing.

The other guy who I thought would be a monster hit was the intern Walt toward the end of News Radio that Bill was threatened by. He also had a great great delivery.

Both kind of deadpan, straight-man comedy stylings.
His timing is impecable.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

he needs a better agent. As does Giovanni Ribisi

I figured Van Wilder would have been his big break out.

I haven't seen Blade Trinity yet but I just don't see him in those types of films.

- Hawt Baux - 01-07-2005

He's going to be in the Amytiville Horror.....he's engaged to Alanis Morisette too.

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2005

newsradio really is one of the great unsung sitcoms of our time.

- IrishAlkey - 01-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
IrishAlkey Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
who was battling?
We are now battling.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

He was in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Relegated to bit part that didn't even have any comedy in it. He was just some doctor that had a couple lines.

They give Jamie Kennedy two roles, but Ryan Reynolds get shit.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

Ive been told I resemble Joe Rogan.