CDIH
Stop Feeding the Bitch - Feed Yourself or Die - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Stop Feeding the Bitch - Feed Yourself or Die (/showthread.php?tid=10193)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- The Jays - 03-23-2005

I hate the fucking Republicans. If they aren't talk about how fucking evil it is that this woman is dying, they are jerking each other off for putting on a fun lil show that was going to get rejected by the court anyway.

And I can't even stand to hear about this shit on the radio. Every fucking dumbass has to chime in with their own stupid fucking analogy, "Well, what if you're grandmother was being fucked in the ass by a dog? You'd help her right? Well, what do you think is worse, getting fucked in the ass by a dog or starving to death?"

Every dumbass who is out their protesting, and trying to feed water to the woman, I'm sorry to say, but ya'll are just southern christian protestant weirdos. If God didn't want us to have abortions, he should have given us a definition of life, you know, something that the scientific community did in a shorter period of time. There are six major characteristics of life, and it looks like she can't do three of them; so, in my opinion, she's half way dead. She's been half way dead for years. She's been on fucking machines. Machines which cost money and take up professionals time. No, the Republicans won't help pay for that kind of care, but they'll do their fucking damndest to keep people alive so as to exploit them and take all of their money.

- Keyser Soze - 03-23-2005

forget politics for one second, why does everything have to come down to libs vs conservatives?

- Galt - 03-23-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:forget politics for one second, why does everything have to come down to libs vs conservatives?
I completely agree. I don't see how this is a republican/democrat thing. It makes it seem like Republicans are anti-suicide and democrats are pro-suicide.

- The Jays - 03-23-2005

This shit is all over the radio and television. And it's all people praying to God and weighing in with their own ponderous theory. I can't believe that this is the number one story in the country. I don't understand why we're making federal laws up for one person. The entire right is making this shit into some huge fucking deal.

- Galt - 03-23-2005

Because it's the marginal cases that always drive society. The boundries are what give everything else context. The precedent set here could impact both Kervorkian-ish and abortion rights cases and could significantly alter society.

Actually after writing that, I know hope the courts let her die, as shitty a way as torturing her death is to let her go.

- OAS - 03-23-2005

Quote:forget politics for one second, why does everything have to come down to libs vs. conservatives?
I believe this is the point that started this thread. The republicans made it an issue. Not the democrats, not the independents. The republicans started to spin this out of control. It was a republican initiative to support the far right that crafted a bill overnight to protect one single citizen. It was the republican president that flew back to Washington from his vacation to sign this overnight law. It wasn't a democrat that came into the oval office in his jammies to sign this law.

The moral issue here is a no win argument. The points on both sides are valid and passionate. The issue here is strictly political. Bottom line is the republicans crossed the line. They passed a law overnight simply because they didn't like the rulings of the courts. In other words, if we are unhappy with the current law, we will try to sway decisions with a new one. Hopefully the Supreme Court upholds the recent rulings and this will come to an end. Ultimately this effort of Sunday night by republican law makers and the President will fail and be a black eye to the party.

- Keyser Soze - 03-23-2005

OAS, you can continue to be partisan. I think they're all scumbags. I don't care if they are reps or dems. I'll take each issue on its merits and in this case I think this woman deserves a chance to live.

Everyone can take their political parties and shove them up their collective asses. Politics, like religion, does nothing but destroy and divide.

- Galt - 03-23-2005

Think for a second why they crossed the line.

I still don't think this a party issue, but a moral issue. I guess most of the pro-lifers are republican and most of the pro-choicers are democrat, but it's not cut and dry like that. But when have facts gotten in the way of you picking your side and demonizing/ignoring the position of the other side?

Those who think she should have the right to die. What's the urgency for them? It's been 15 years. Maybe she'll die today, tomorrow, whatever.

Those who think she should have the right to live. What's the urgency for them? They think a living soul is being murdered. That's what they think. That's why the mobilize the government, fly across the country, whatever. The time is running out, which is why there's so much urgency on the "republican" side.

Certainly you, even in your head-in-the sand method of completely disregarding anything anyone who agrees with you has to see why there's urgency for them.

And maybe if your party could ever nominate a candidate with at least one redeeming quality other than "he's not George Bush", there would be a democrat in the oval office to make these decisions. But you keep stumping for way left wing, unelectable guys like Feingold and it won't be an issue.

- OAS - 03-23-2005

Galt I respect the moral issue. I am a Christian albeit one with serious doubts over the last several years. I do find significant contradictions with this administrations view over the sanctity of life today as it is compared to it's previous track record. But there is no doubt those issues are along political lines and neither side of the aisle is going to easily change their view.

And before you get all righteous about the great Republican presidential candidates available, who is getting elected next? The republicans are planning to replace Cheney just so they can raise the visibility of the next party leader. The original plan was to replace him with Gulliani but that has been blowing up in their face. They are seriously trying to find ways to elevate Rice. That's how desperate they are. The last person they want to win from their party is the only one that probably will win the next nomination and that is McCain. McCain is to close to center for the party’s tastes.

Bush did not get re-elected because he was a good President or that people trust him. On the eve of the election just under 60% of the American public felt Bush was leading the country down the wrong path. That sits at 68% today. The number one reason Bush was re-elected was that Americans felt we had a better chance to be free from another terrorist act with Bush vs. Kerry. That is the fact. All of the other reasons you hear are simply spin.

If the US is attacked again during Bush's watch, no republican on earth will win in 08. The Republicans are dead worried about who will run in 08. They really would like to change the constitution to see Arnold run but they know it won't happen. The Dem’s will have much more appealing candidates in 08 (not Feingold).

Galt, you probably more than most knows that the Dem's had no expectation during the campaign season to beat Bush. When you know that you stand little to no chance to beat an incumbent, you sacrifice a lamb. Think about it, did the Republicans really believe that Dole was going to beat Clinton? Of course not. But they backed Dole and Dole entered the race knowing his job was to take one for the party. The shocker in 04 was at the last minute the Dem's realized Bush could be had. By then it was to late to rally an effective campaign to get the job done. Why do you think Clinton hit the campaign trail when he wasn't fully recovered? The Dem's were scrambling to endorse a man they never thought could win.

- fbd - 03-23-2005

OAS Wrote:They really would like to change the constitution to see Arnold run but they know it won't happen.
that would be the single greatest campaign ever. there would be no chance for me to not vote for a democrat if they got arnold to run

and if he won, canada here i come!

- Keyser Soze - 03-24-2005

i like how OAS got so wrapped up in defending the democratic party he completely missed the point of Galt's post.

- Jack - 03-24-2005

The Supreme Court has rejected the Schiavo case. The family has run out of options. Time to make their peace and move on with their lives.

The only question left now, is what laws are they now going to try to push through in Florida so that they can charge her husband with murder.

- OAS - 03-24-2005

There was an interesting development yesterday. The Floridian cowboy Jeb came up with a doctor that believed Terri's condition was mis-diagnosed. A doctor that never examined her but did stand at her bedside while another doctor examined her and came to the same conclusion as every other doctor. For a moment there was hope for those that wanted to keep tube feeding her. Everyone wanted that doctors opinion to be heard. Everyone that is except for those that knew that this doctor was the head of the Florida medical boards Christian values morality counsel. Yup, that definately would have been an unbiased medical opinion.

I heard this morning that the moral majority is now hoping that she dies on Good Friday or Easter. Apparently Terri Shiavo has now become the second coming of Christ.

Edited By OAS on 1111681637

- Galt - 03-24-2005

Do you realize that when you claim that every single person has their opinions and integrity clouded by their "agenda" and therefore no one can ever be trusted to ever be impartial or honest that you might as well be carrying a sign saying that you have no integrity and will lie, cheat, steal, and ignore facts to promote your own agenda?

- OAS - 03-24-2005

To the contrary. In this issue what are the two agendas? What would be my agenda? I have taken the position that the law should be upheld. As of the moment of this post it has been. I believe the only legal appeal left is Jeb and the State of Florida appealing their request for custody to the Supreme Court.

The Republican moral right has done nothing but try to fuel their agenda. Probably the only one that got this whole charade was Silera. The agenda was if they could win their argument in court concerning right to life, the next stop was Roe v. Wade. A current poll on MSN right now shows that 89% of respondents believe that politicians didn't give a rats ass about Shiavo but that they were trying to further an agenda.

As of know I am satisfied with the final outcome and I am happy that common sense prevailed in the end.

- The Jays - 03-24-2005

Boring. Stop talking about her. Everyone looks like morons. This news story is old. Yawn. Let't talk about something more hip and relevant.

- diceisgod - 03-24-2005

Yeah like PUSSAH!

- Goatweed - 03-25-2005

I bet her pussah is real tight.

- Galt - 03-25-2005

It hasn't been groomed in a decade.

- Goatweed - 03-25-2005

thats nothing a buzzer couldn't fix in a few minutes.