CDIH
If this is the end then let me say - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If this is the end then let me say (/showthread.php?tid=10275)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 05-06-2005

Faceman had some gay ass wrestling sigs back in the day

- faceman802 - 05-06-2005

See, was that so hard? oh and you didn't fuck grk????? So you were the one...interesting

- Gooch - 05-07-2005

I didn't fuck her either.

Missed this thread when I was reading up earlier this week. Thanks for the kind words, Gonzy. I feel older now!!! Those were some interesting days. Pretty amazing on how much time has passed when you think about it. Since back on OA.com it has been a weird strange road filled with some odd sorts all interacting in some jumble of text, emotion, board fiascos, cock teasing, almost fisticuffs, rumor, inneundo, suicide threats, screwjobs, matyrdoms, and in the end...some sort of validation to it all that most of the "normal" ones in that wacky ride that stuck it out still seem to keep in touch. The mutants have seemed to drop of the face of the earth to cause havoc elsewhere or go back to the misery that is their lives.

There are two that will always be a cut above all others...Gonzo, Buttmunch. Gonzo and I haven't always gotten along, but christ, there simply is no other who has left an edilible mark on my board experience and entertainment. He has always been the heart and soul of this board. Buttmunch, even from way back on OA.com, has always plodded along in his way...always there, but never involved in bullshit (unless some jealous fucker tries to make drama). If there is an old school...these two are it. Nobody else has stuck around, or been as important. They are who they are, and I have known them since the "golden age" and consider them those who really are above and away the stalwarts.

Keyser, Alkey and Sleeper are our top mid-carders. Only b/c they came later. Keyser who was more a OA.com board nemesis to Slash, I liked b/c he made valid arguements and debated well, wrong or right. Keyser is a bright lad, who doesn't put his focus onto his posts and board stuff unless he's on sabbatical from rockstardom or his girlfriend is away. Alkey & Sleeper have always been around, two standup guys (ok, one guy and one boy). And have been witty fucks on these boards.

Galt: Like him better then he thinks. Sometimes misconstrues others intent b/c he gets incensed or analytical on what someone posts on a board. Posting or writing doesn't always bely motivation or the person behind it. That said, he has become a far better poster and personality on the board since OA.com's demise. And in one-on-one conversation, you can clearly see there is more to him that what he posts. Another bright guy.

DIG: always my fave poster, besides Gonzo. I think he's human wreckage waiting to land somewhere..but so far, he still lives, and is damn funny.

Gmann, Lush, Trica, Goat, Jack, Dru: Stand up people who I will always respect.

Arpi: Though he has been a great poster in the past...he has done more than fallen to the earth, he lost my respect.

WBK: i miss him. that fucker in his place isn't as funny or on-point. Certainly can't hold on to the ball.

JustJon: got a raw deal thanks to Upuauat back in the day.

Kid A: Brilliant guy who I've kept in touch with for years. Kid is a good egg, despite giving Cage too much kiss-ass. on Wackbag.

FM Jeff: I actually like as a person, though i hate his board antics in the past. And a damn good code guy.

Laz: Though I was annoyed over some past stuff, which I felt was unnecessary, still a guy I'd buy a bucket of chicken for.

Sil may always hate me, but I think her and my style conflict b/c we are more alike than we care to admit.

Suzie: who can be a touch odd, but there is something noble in that...she is who she is, makes no apologies, excuses, or such. With her, there has been no games, no bullshit, no silliness or pettiness. I've known her since the first WWF party on the OA.com board...yet became real friends when we both discovered we worked only blocks away from one another, and that she went to school with my cousins. Small world.

Rooner: Great poster, besides Gonzy/DIG, when he has time. If you read his stuff across over 4 boards (some gone, some not) you will understand the greatness that is Rooner.

Sean: scumbag. Nobody on this list do I consider a bad person. Sean, I do. And if you knew the things on two fronts that he did, you'd be pretty disgusted. Pure guttertrash fuckup who likes to spin a good-guy image.

Though this board has been seeing lean days lately, this board is a great place and landing pad for all of us who have stuck around. If it ever disappeared, I'd be very sad.

- The Jays - 05-07-2005

sweet

- fbd - 05-07-2005

is everybody going to start putting their own list down now? because that would get way too fucking mushy...and i'd probably get pissed off after i end up with just one mention

- The Sleeper - 05-07-2005

ssecond tier 4 life!!

- Goatweed - 05-07-2005

the board aint goin' nowhere!

- GonzoStyle - 05-08-2005

faceman802 Wrote:See, was that so hard? oh and you didn't fuck grk????? So you were the one...interesting
what you or metalfan wouldn't have given to have my opportunity though.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2005

i have lost gooch's respect. reading that was like the day my dad told me the dog had died.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2005

now my list:

i hate you all except galt, sleeper, gonzo, and laz.
i only occasionally hate crx.
i rarely hate DIG but that doesnt mean i never hate him.

whew! thats a load off!

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2005

fuck! i forgot one:

i dont hate goatweed.

- HedCold - 05-08-2005

[Image: sad2.gif]

- Goatweed - 05-08-2005

:whew:

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2005

hed cold turned on me so he is in the hate column.

- Goatweed - 05-08-2005

I always said he was kinda shady.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2005

i should have listened to you sooner

I love hedcold and hate arpi, put me in the hate column, NOW!!

- HedCold - 05-08-2005

<3

we represent like the wu, peace god!!!

- Gooch - 05-08-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:i have lost gooch's respect. reading that was like the day my dad told me the dog had died.
sorry to hear your mom died. happy mothers day.