CDIH
new orleans - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: new orleans (/showthread.php?tid=10533)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Keyser Soze - 09-01-2005

chase lowerline is going to keep someone well fed for some time.

- The Sleeper - 09-01-2005

"these people are so poor...so black"

-Wolf Blitzer

- diceisgod - 09-01-2005

If it was anyone else i wouldn't doubt the legitmacy of that quote.

Brilliant anyway you slice it though

- fbd - 09-02-2005

this is fun...

- The Jays - 09-02-2005

from what I gather from watching tv, all the black have killed all the remaining white people, that they have weapons, and now have decided, "hey, there's no cops around. Let's rape women."

fucking animals

- Mad - 09-02-2005

I've been saying that all along, but some how when one speaks the truth you're labeled a racist.

- The Jays - 09-02-2005

how is it that the only people who decided to stay are black? are they that fucking dumb?

- Galt - 09-02-2005

can you believe that I have not watched one single second of this coverage on TV yet?

- The Jays - 09-02-2005

oh man, you should start watching. fox has all the good video of people stealing, and men with guns knee deep in water,

- Sir O - 09-02-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:where is their IRC chat?
Keyser, it's right there at the top of the site:

Quote:IRC channel has been opened: IRC is on irc.freenode.net in #interdictor - #interdictor-scanner for transcript of NG radio and #interdictor-chat for discussion; JavaApplet

More from Interdictor (this guy reminds me of Mad actually...)

Quote:I'm Awake
Best night sleep I've had so far. Woke up without back pain for the first time since before this thing started. I've been sleeping on the carpet, and that's a very thin layer covering the hard concrete. It takes about 3 days to get accustomed to sleeping on concrete -- I know that from my my days of sleeping on asphalt when the army couldn't provide better. I need to perform personal hygiene in a little bit, but I wanted to check in first and let everyone know that Outpost Crystal is still a viable and functioning camp of civilization in the face of the lawless barbarian hordes who threaten at all times to turn what's left of New Orleans into the war of all against all. It's like Mogadishu out there, but we're in a fixed defensive position and prepared.

I've got some office maintenance stuff to do here before I clean up.

Back in a few.

Quote:Update and Thanks
1. There is a mass exodus for the Mississippi River Bridges (Crescent City Connection) from the CBD. We are not sure what's going on, but we are assuming until we hear differently that people are fleeing the city. So if you're watching the feeds, that's what you're seeing -- throngs of people moving toward the bridges.

2. Cannot confirm any of the following: Superdome fire, 2 shot police officers this morning. We hear all kinds of stuff, but no way to verify those.

3. Can confirm: The National Guard, FEMA, the NOPD, and City authorities DO NOT have the city under control. There are live radio feeds for the National Guard comms and NOPD comms which have been circulating the web, and you can listen to the chaos and disarray for yourselves. I am not going to post the links, but I'm sure others have and will. I doubt the government's ability to reestablish order without a full active duty military presence to crush the mob mentality. This of course will mean no civil rights and everyone being treated equally -- as a criminal. Rock | Hard Place.

Quote:Situtation is critical.

I'm not leaving, so stop asking. I'm staying. I am staying until this shitstorm has blown itself out. Period. End of discussion.

Now for some updates:

1. Been too busy to debrief the police officer, so that will come later. Low priority now.

2. Buses loading people up on Camp Street to take refugees to Dallas, or so the word on the street (literally) is.

3. Dead bodies everywhere: convention center, down camp street, all over.

4. National Guard shoving water off the backs of trucks. They're just pushing it off without stopping, people don't even know it's there at first -- they drop it on the side in debris, there's no sign or distribution point -- people are scared to go near it at first, because the drop points are guarded by troops or federal agents with assault rifles who don't let people come near them, which scares people off. It is a mess. When people actually get to the water, they are in such a rush to get it that one family left their small child behind and forget about him until Sig carried him back to the family.

5. Lots of pics coming soon when Sig has time to update.

It's raining now and I guess that's a relief from the heat. It's hot as hell down there in the sun. Crime is absolutely rampant: rapes, murders, rape-murder combinations.

I have really cut back answering IMs. Not enough time. I apologize people.

In case anyone in national security is reading this, get the word to President Bush that we need the military in here NOW. The Active Duty Armed Forces. Mr. President, we are losing this city. I don't care what you're hearing on the news. The city is being lost. It is the law of the jungle down here. The command and control structure here is barely functioning. I'm not sure it's anyone's fault -- I'm not sure it could be any other way at this point. We need the kind of logistical support and infrastructure only the Active Duty military can provide. The hospitals are in dire straights. The police barely have any capabilities at this point. The National Guard is doing their best, but the situation is not being contained. I'm here to help in anyway I can, but my capabilities are limited and dropping. Please get the military here to maintain order before this city is lost.

Quote:The following is the result of an interview I just conducted via cell phone with a New Orleans citizen stranded at the Convention Center. I don't know what you're hearing in the mainstream media or in the press conferences from the city and state officials, but here is the truth:

"Bigfoot" is a bar manager and DJ on Bourbon Street, and is a local personality and icon in the city. He is a lifelong resident of the city, born and raised. He rode out the storm itself in the Iberville Projects because he knew he would be above any flood waters. Here is his story as told to me moments ago. I took notes while he talked and then I asked some questions:

Three days ago, police and national guard troops told citizens to head toward the Crescent City Connection Bridge to await transportation out of the area. The citizens trekked over to the Convention Center and waited for the buses which they were told would take them to Houston or Alabama or somewhere else, out of this area.

It's been 3 days, and the buses have yet to appear.

Although obviously he has no exact count, he estimates more than 10,000 people are packed into and around and outside the convention center still waiting for the buses. They had no food, no water, and no medicine for the last three days, until today, when the National Guard drove over the bridge above them, and tossed out supplies over the side crashing down to the ground below. Much of the supplies were destroyed from the drop. Many people tried to catch the supplies to protect them before they hit the ground. Some offered to walk all the way around up the bridge and bring the supplies down, but any attempt to approach the police or national guard resulted in weapons being aimed at them.

There are many infants and elderly people among them, as well as many people who were injured jumping out of windows to escape flood water and the like -- all of them in dire straights.

Any attempt to flag down police results in being told to get away at gunpoint. Hour after hour they watch buses pass by filled with people from other areas. Tensions are very high, and there has been at least one murder and several fights. 8 or 9 dead people have been stored in a freezer in the area, and 2 of these dead people are kids.

The people are so desperate that they're doing anything they can think of to impress the authorities enough to bring some buses. These things include standing in single file lines with the eldery in front, women and children next; sweeping up the area and cleaning the windows and anything else that would show the people are not barbarians.

The buses never stop.

Before the supplies were pitched off the bridge today, people had to break into buildings in the area to try to find food and water for their families. There was not enough. This spurred many families to break into cars to try to escape the city. There was no police response to the auto thefts until the mob reached the rich area -- Saulet Condos -- once they tried to get cars from there... well then the whole swat teams began showing up with rifles pointed. Snipers got on the roof and told people to get back.

He reports that the conditions are horrendous. Heat, mosquitoes and utter misery. The smell, he says, is "horrific."

He says it's the slowest mandatory evacuation ever, and he wants to know why they were told to go to the Convention Center area in the first place; furthermore, he reports that many of them with cell phones have contacts willing to come rescue them, but people are not being allowed through to pick them up.

I have "Bigfoot"'s phone number and will gladly give it to any city or state official who would like to tell him how everything is under control.

Addendum: Bigfoot just called to report that "they" (the authorities) are cleaning up the dead bodies at the Convention Center right now.

- HedCold - 09-02-2005

hundreds of police officers just decided to quit. that can't be good

- HedCold - 09-02-2005

i bet rockstar could make a sweet video game out of all this

- diceisgod - 09-02-2005

well, mad looks like a genius right now

- Galt - 09-02-2005

They should just drop a bomb on the place like they were going to do in Outbreak

- Suzie - 09-02-2005

The Jays Wrote:from what I gather from watching tv, all the black have killed all the remaining white people, that they have weapons, and now have decided, "hey, there's no cops around. Let's rape women."

fucking animals
Uncanny. This is exactly what Chalres Manson was trying to incite with "Helter Skelter"

- diceisgod - 09-02-2005

Wanna get married?

- Mad - 09-02-2005

diceisgod Wrote:well, mad looks like a genius right now
While I am not a genius, I do understand human nature to a certain degree. I would also add that the animals are running rampant and need to be culled in order to restore order.

All that is needed are couple of good old boys, who will be more then happy to help out, the hardcore rednecks love that shit.

- diceisgod - 09-02-2005

brilliant!

- The Jays - 09-02-2005

Suzie Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:from what I gather from watching tv, all the black have killed all the remaining white people, that they have weapons, and now have decided, "hey, there's no cops around. Let's rape women."

fucking animals
Uncanny. This is exactly what Chalres Manson was trying to incite with "Helter Skelter"
reduce that fucking picture. no one needs to have their view of the board fucked up over a 800 x 1300 pic of you with Al Roker's wax statue in Madame Toussard's

- diceisgod - 09-02-2005

Quote:"We got here, there's no food. There's no water. There's shooting. They're killing people," evacuee Tishia Walters told CNN from inside the center. "They're robbing men in the restrooms, they're raping women trying to go to the restroom. So people have resorted to defecating on the floors. You can't walk. There's babies without Pampers, mammas without milk. It's chaos total chaos."

DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER...MASS HYSTERIA!