CDIH
a project for you all - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: a project for you all (/showthread.php?tid=10923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

fbd Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:for this reason alone, i will hound you throughout the board torturing you with bitter arpi posts.
how would that be any different from the past year? its not exactly "hounding" when there are 12 people posting.

you suck, douchebag!

ha ha, i kid.

- Danked - 12-18-2005

The one person I had the most interaction with on the list Arpi posted was Hey Ladi, so I'll try to attempt a summary of her board history.

I could probably take Angel Amy/WNEW's Girl as well as they both spent a lot of time in my forum.

- fbd - 12-18-2005

i could probably do AM later this week, and contribute some to danked's amy. we used to talk a lot.

hell...i could do a whole segment on the old foundry chat crew if we want that

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

Danked Wrote:The one person I had the most interaction with on the list Arpi posted was Hey Ladi, so I'll try to attempt a summary of her board history.

I could probably take Angel Amy/WNEW's Girl as well as they both spent a lot of time in my forum.

hey ladi will be fine. thanks

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

fbd Wrote:i could probably do AM later this week, and contribute some to danked's amy. we used to talk a lot.

hell...i could do a whole segment on the old foundry chat crew if we want that

just do AM. that would rock.

- GonzoStyle - 12-18-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:i have to admit, i dont remember any drama associated with those people leaving. i thought they just sort of diappeared. except for luna, i started that drama.

Oh you have no clue but I will not go into that because it involved private lives and is not really board history since it was basically personal shit between all of them which they somehow blamed on all of us.

either way I just sent off Jacks bio to you.

- Jack - 12-18-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:i have to admit, i dont remember any drama associated with those people leaving. i thought they just sort of diappeared. except for luna, i started that drama.

Oh you have no clue but I will not go into that because it involved private lives and is not really board history since it was basically personal shit between all of them which they somehow blamed on all of us.

I'm frightened...

- diceisgod - 12-18-2005

sluggo fucked luna...right in the her ass

Jack Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

I'm frightened...

as well you should be... jackmehoff

- fbd - 12-18-2005

is there going to be no amy segment, or is she reserved for gonzo, too? becuase she was pretty big in the early days here...she's still 25th in post count.
plus, she definetely had more of an impact than dgw or ladi

- fbd - 12-18-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Jack Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

I'm frightened...

dont forget sgt. squeegee!

Yeah amy def has become forgotten in the history of things but she definetely has more interesting stories than most people. She was also one of the last remaining members who was actually at the ESPN Zone on Bang Party night, I guess I am the only one left who was there.

I am doing a bunch so please feel free to do one for her.

fbd Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Jack Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

I'm frightened...

oh Sgt. Squeegie is in the bio, dont you worry, he wont live that down.

- diceisgod - 12-18-2005

i'll do sluggo's wife

- Jack - 12-18-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
fbd Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Jack Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

I'm frightened...

oh Sgt. Squeegie is in the bio, dont you worry, he wont live that down.

We all make mistakes. Can't we just let bygones be bygones?

like you'd ever let me live down star-child.

- Jack - 12-18-2005

Thats goat...

I didn't care about star-child.

Now... the AOL page with your yankees and stone cold love... that I might never let you live down.

But that shouldn't matter. We are friends.. you should let that one slide...

- fbd - 12-18-2005

i'm going to need some details filled in with the early shit on amy, and i have no idea why she left, but i should get most of it covered and i'll take care of the actual writing.

- Jack - 12-18-2005

She left after she got pissed at Gonzo for taking away her "mod" duties for what is now the stoner forum.

- diceisgod - 12-18-2005

She left because she's a crackhead or will be. Just a matter of time