CDIH
IF WWII Were Fought Online - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: IF WWII Were Fought Online (/showthread.php?tid=10934)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Hoon - 12-20-2005

-you'll only have to wait until next week for a reply, ken. THIS PLACE IS ROLLING!

- Ken'sPen - 12-20-2005

This place was once run by an angry Giant, who chewed people up, and spit out their bones....
it seemed to be more fun back then.

- HedCold - 12-20-2005

so, since we're posting less, that means we have other stuff off the computer to do, yet we're losers because theres less posting and this place sucks.
but, when we post alot, we're still losers because all we do is sit around and post.
yet, your whole purpose for coming here is to try and get a rise out of us losers, which is harder now, since we have stuff off the computer to do.
did i get it right?

- Hoon - 12-20-2005

i've been here longer than you. who are you to question me?

- Ken'sPen - 12-20-2005

Hey, someone asked me why I left CDIH,
and I got nostalgic,
so I came back in for a peek....
Gonzo snapped at me,
I snapped back...

This is what once passed for fun around here... now people are getting their panties all wadded up... maybe I hit too close to home.

- HedCold - 12-20-2005

Quote:i've been here longer than you. who are you to question me?
huh?

and ken, add this to the inside joke list - jays is the angsty one

- Ken'sPen - 12-20-2005

Jays is a load,
and I always thought Hybrid was funnier than you.

- Hoon - 12-20-2005

i always get jay's and sleeper confused. hard to do amongst twelve posters but it still happens.

- Ken'sPen - 12-20-2005

I like sleeper, goatweed, crx, Arpi, and Alkey
I respect the postings of Dig and Gonzo

most everyone else is a load.....

If I forgot someone I will correct my list.

- HedCold - 12-20-2005

Ken'sPen Wrote:Jays is a load,

i've always thought keyser was funnier than you

- Mad - 12-20-2005

Nobody is forcing anyone to post here. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

That said, I do enjoy Hoon's occasional visits, Ken's too. It reminds me that there are bigger retards in the world then I.

- Hoon - 12-20-2005

how does it feel to know no matter how improved a poster you become, you'll never be better than arpi?

- Ken'sPen - 12-20-2005

HedCold Wrote:
Ken'sPen Wrote:Jays is a load,

i've always thought keyser was funnier than you

It's snappy retorts like this one, that caused me to like Hybrid...
as a goof, I used to post that I confused you two, only to piss him off at the comparison.

- HedCold - 12-20-2005

that was almost funnier than keyser.

almost.

- Mad - 12-20-2005

Hoon Wrote:how does it feel to know no matter how improved a poster you become, you'll never be better than arpi?

I don't compete with people, online or in the real world. I'm happy for Arpi's success, he's worked very hard and deserves it.

- Keyser Soze - 12-20-2005

have you tried the strawberry cheesecake haggen das? its delightful!!!

- Ken'sPen - 12-20-2005

For a while, Keyser used naked women in his signatures...... so I would at least look at his posts, though still not read them.

- HedCold - 12-20-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:have you tried the strawberry cheesecake haggen das? its delightful!!!
oh keyser, you riot!

- Mad - 12-20-2005

You're not missing much.

- Hoon - 12-20-2005

Mad Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:how does it feel to know no matter how improved a poster you become, you'll never be better than arpi?

I don't compete with people, online or in the real world. I'm happy for Arpi's success, he's worked very hard and deserves it.
so if i had a testicle fetsih, too... you wouldn't be slightest bit curious to see who could fit more balls in their mouth?