CDIH
Best TV Shows Of 2005 and 2006! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Best TV Shows Of 2005 and 2006! (/showthread.php?tid=10978)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Keyser Soze - 11-01-2006

so basically you'll be fast forwarding through 7 hours of nothing

- Goatweed - 11-01-2006

have you ever seen the show?

no but i'm willing to bet they make geraldo look like woodward and bernstein.

- Goatweed - 11-01-2006

it's a really good show, and even if you dont look at it from a 'scientific' point of view, it's still pretty damn entertaining.

- faceman802 - 11-01-2006

how weird would camjacking look on the infrared camera?

ill get back to you on that.

in regards to goats comment, its kind of hard to be entertaining for 7 straight hours. ask jerry lewis.

- Goatweed - 11-01-2006

not necessarilly, going through an actual investigation in real time sounds like a lot of fun. to each his own I guess.

- faceman802 - 11-10-2006

I can not believe that fucking bitch is pregnant. I was hoping for something happy like a brain tumor but no it has to be this. I hope it's zod's and she has a baby that looks like terrence stamp with the side burns intact

- GonzoStyle - 11-10-2006

oooh man

i missed the episode last night, way to ruin shit motherfucker.

dude, you started watching 5 seasons in, the whole fucking show was ruined for you

- Galt - 11-10-2006

Have you seen the episode where they were at Niagra Falls and Clark drops his glasses in the fire accidentally, but then sticks his hand in the fire because he doesn't want her to see him without his glasses but then she realizes he must be superman because he didn't get burned?

no thread would be complete with a asanine comment by galt

- GonzoStyle - 11-10-2006

faceman802 Wrote:dude, you started watching 5 seasons in, the whole fucking show was ruined for you

nein, I purchased the first 4 seasons on dvd before season 5 started.

So I watched seasons 1-4, before season 5 began.

I would and could never watch a show, even if I miss one episode, I will not continue until I see the episode I missed, its very OCDish.

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:I can not believe that fucking bitch is pregnant. I was hoping for something happy like a brain tumor but no it has to be this. I hope it's zod's and she has a baby that looks like terrence stamp with the side burns intact

when i watched the first couple seasons, I liked her a lot and was wondering how the heck is it that clark doesnt marry her eventually but ends up with lois. They spinned her tale brilliantly cause now I want her to die.

- faceman802 - 11-12-2006

this week Batista cameo's playing a bone marrow sucking Zoner, which is what they're calling the phantom zone aliens that got out when clark did, and an appearance by Martian Manhunter. as for last week, it's probably the only time I've ever seen Bow Wow and didn't change the channel right away

- GonzoStyle - 11-12-2006

bow wow is such a pimp

- TheGMANN - 11-12-2006

Is Green Arrow's character supposed to represent the kinda relationship Bruce Wayne and Kent have in the comics ??

- GonzoStyle - 11-13-2006

well green arrow represents the justice league, cause wasnt arrow the one who tried to recruit superman into the league?

- faceman802 - 11-18-2006

Worst fucking show of the season. It focused too much on the 2 characters who I no longer give a fuck about and not enough on a potential great batte between clark and whoever it is batista played. We never found out who he was since he was allowed a whole minute or 2 on the screen while we worried if lex could be brought back from UHF. Anyway martian manhunter looked fucking cool, with the few seconds he was on the screen. At least with the talk at the end between clark and chloe we were teased that maybe he'll be back...I can hope so

- GonzoStyle - 11-18-2006

yeah he definitly will

every season has a few bad fuckin shows, like the one last year where Lana turned into a vampire.