CDIH
In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you (/showthread.php?tid=11391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Black Lazerus - 02-11-2006

ok Me next

- Charles Manson - 02-11-2006

BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK!

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2006

this is lame. he said he would do more and instead is probably asleep with his dick in his hand and dried cum on his belly. i hope that cat disembowels him while he is sleeping.

- TheGMANN - 02-11-2006

I know.

Im all giddy with anticipation....and NOTHING!

- GonzoStyle - 02-11-2006

sorry loooozers, I gots a life on friday nightzzzzzz.

- fbd - 02-11-2006

since when?

since feb 10th of ohhhhhhhhhhh SIX!!!!

drusilla Wrote:me too!

you're cool and we talk online and shit and then we talk about "oooh man I havent seen you in sooooo long!!!" and then when we see eachother once every 3 years, we dont talk.

you rock.

Ken'sPen Wrote:that's not the point of this thread dumbass....

I'm in....
since nobody wrote my epic history on the board,
the next best thing would be a gonzo dissection.

Ken is a great guy off the board and one of the best posters on it. For better or worse he brings it all the time, so when he is good he's real good, when he's bad.. well he's horrible but you can never say he doesn't bring up activity. He's so convincing sometimes that its hard to tell if he's being serious or not but for the most part I don't think he's ever serious or takes this shit seriously but he makes the board a better place when he's around and I missed him when he was gone. Sometimes he takes shit too far by beating shit into the ground but he wouldnt be ken if he didn't. People may think he's a drama queen or bitter but he's really not, he's just playing along because he knows, at the end of the day that this is all bullshit. It's something for him to do at work, since he obviously has nothing better to do, like work. So once it is time to clock out and go home, he's done for the day.

Plus he has a sexy telephone voice.

Jack Wrote:Alright, I worked up the courage to find out what you really think.

I think you've told me before, but I'm ready to hear it again.

You pretty much fall in the same category with goat, you're like family to me. I have said it too many times but i really can never thank you enough for all the shit you done for us here and also for being a good friend to me personally.

Hoon Wrote:DO IRISH ALKEY!!

i always thought hoon was a lame poster and complete moron like the rest of the doors board people. I gotta say that since he started posting her on a regular basis over the last few weeks, my opinion has completely changed. Hoon is not only a great addition but he's also very witty and pretty smart guy it seems and I am very glad he's posting more consistently cause he adds a lot to the board and I look forward to his posts now.

Plus i'm intimidated even more after seeing his pics, he's overtaken keyser on the sexy scale.

TheGMANN Wrote:OOOH OOOH

ME ME!!!

George can be one of the nicest guys ever when he wants to be. He can also be an annoying fuckin woman and a bleeding cunt at the drop of a dime. I also hate when he starts busting chops and gets really nasty and then pulls the "im just fuckin with you" line, when you know deep down he's not but wants to make you look like a mook for taking it seriously. I still love him though, as a poster he's quality over quantity and only posts when he has something to add. I am still baffled how he keeps his goatee so clean.

Plus he gets bonus points for being my jedi council brother.

Black Lazerus Wrote:ok Me next

Laz is definitely like most of the guys I grew up with and he's like family to me for sure, from the moment we met it was like I had known him my whole life. He is one of the most misinterpreted posters because he comes off like a complete dunce on the board but he's actually one of the smartest guys I have ever known. He also is hated by so many people cause they take him too literally but he's really just busting chops and is one of the nicest guys. He falls into both the goatweed and hedcold category, he's like family and also someone I wouldnt hesitate to bring to a family/friend event.

niggaz.

Arpikarhu Wrote:this is lame. he said he would do more and instead is probably asleep with his dick in his hand and dried cum on his belly. i hope that cat disembowels him while he is sleeping.

you're a scumbag

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2006

that's it? i feel cheated.

i found it very concise and accurate

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2006

suck up

scumbag

- TheGMANN - 02-11-2006

wow

- drusilla - 02-11-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
drusilla Wrote:me too!

you're cool and we talk online and shit and then we talk about "oooh man I havent seen you in sooooo long!!!" and then when we see eachother once every 3 years, we dont talk.

you rock.

i do, don't i