CDIH
bologna - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: bologna (/showthread.php?tid=11937)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- GonzoStyle - 08-01-2006

niggers dont appreciate your cock being forced up their ass, but such is life on da isle that is staten.

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

I dont dig dark meat, you know this (no offense Laz)

the only offense is that you haven't tried to take laz in the ass yet.

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

now will I, he'd probably kick my ass & violate me with that fireman's hose he's packing.

Goatweed Wrote:now will I, he'd probably kick my ass & violate me with that fireman's hose he's packing.

now you will, I have laid the bait and you have snapped it up, like oh so many moolie holes.

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

youre gonna make him worry for nothing.

- Rooner - 08-01-2006

BirdyP Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:fried bologna with eggs is slightly better, however.

When I was cooking in jail, the only kind of meat we had was turkey based meats. Turkey-ham, Turkey Scrapple, etc. The Muslims do not eat Pork, so none of us could have it. Anyway, when we would get done cooking the meal for the jail we would make our own breakfast, and we had Fried Bologna everyday. One of the Chefs brought it in for personal use type shit.

There is my Love for Fried Bologna Story.

We used to mix cheetohs and ramen noodles in the county.

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:now will I, he'd probably kick my ass & violate me with that fireman's hose he's packing.

now you will, I have laid the bait and you have snapped it up, like oh so many moolie holes.

I meant to type nor*

you meant but the truth came out there dahmer.

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

now I eat people too? this just gets better & better!

I dunno what you do after you rape niggas.

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

if I did, I'd probably relax by playing some video games.

- BirdyP - 08-01-2006

Rooner Wrote:
BirdyP Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:fried bologna with eggs is slightly better, however.

When I was cooking in jail, the only kind of meat we had was turkey based meats. Turkey-ham, Turkey Scrapple, etc. The Muslims do not eat Pork, so none of us could have it. Anyway, when we would get done cooking the meal for the jail we would make our own breakfast, and we had Fried Bologna everyday. One of the Chefs brought it in for personal use type shit.

There is my Love for Fried Bologna Story.

We used to mix cheetohs and ramen noodles in the county.

Yeah, we did that too. Called it a "Chi-Chi". We would throw the tuna in and Mackeral and I used to like the Pancake Syrup on top too. But, that was before I worked in the kitchen. You do not realize how much you miss real food until you go to jail.