CDIH
nba 06-07 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: nba 06-07 (/showthread.php?tid=12192)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- The Sleeper - 12-12-2006

it's vince carter. i read a thing on deadspin about it

- The Sleeper - 12-12-2006

cuttino mobley might be gay too!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Cuttino_Scandal.html">http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/ ... andal.html</a><!-- m -->

- HedCold - 12-12-2006

that might explain his bffl relationship with steve francis

- GonzoStyle - 12-12-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:it's vince carter. i read a thing on deadspin about it

thats is crazy!!!!

- Keyser Soze - 12-12-2006

its vinsanity!

- GonzoStyle - 12-12-2006

exactly!

- The Jays - 12-19-2006

knicks starting five tonight... frye, lee, curry, marbury, and crawford... and everything actually works. Lee gets 20 (!!) rebounds, 17 points, Frye gets 10 and 10, Marbury with 29, Crawford with 18. And they beat the Jazz in OT.

- faceman802 - 12-19-2006

another triple double for kidd in a win against golden state. that's 3 in the last 2 weeks and 6 on the season.

- The Sleeper - 12-19-2006

knicks actually played defense tonight, and the marbury layup was amazing. great win.

- The Jays - 12-19-2006

I've been asking for a Frye-Lee starting lineup all season, it took the suspension of the scrubs for it to happen. With Curry scoring 20 points on a regular, and Jamal doing his thing sometimes, all it takes is for Stephon to throw some assists and get his points for this machine to work.

- HedCold - 12-19-2006

a post on another messageboard i read. obviously believe what you want whether or not its real

I just got back from playing pickup basketball at a local gym and Mark Cuban happened to be playing. Yes, the Mark Cuban. He seemed like a pretty chill guy, really down to earth.

He had some really interesting things to say about the NY-Den brawl:

- Nate Robinson is an idiot. He's always getting into fights. Cuban agreed that he could've prevented the whole fight if he hadn't gotten in Smith's face.

- JR Smith is an even bigger idiot. The Mavericks were thinking about drafting him instead of Devin Harris and sent a team of psychologists and team personnel to interview him. Apparently the sports psychologist on hand said that Smith was the single dumbest athlete he had ever interviewed (he had worked for NFL teams and MLB teams in the past. He was so sure he said that he would resign if the Mavericks went ahead and drafted him. Cuban went on to comment that "there is a reason he was traded so early in his career."

- The suspensions weren't very shocking. Once the fracas spilled into the stands he said he knew it would be 10 games minimum. Also, Melo deserved the most games because he came back in after it seemed to die down.

- He feels bad for Carmelo because he had worked so hard to convince companies that he was a good guy and worthy of his endorsements.

- David Stern is dumb for thinking that the fight is bad for the NBA. If people thought that they might see a fight, ticket sales would go up. Also, any publicity and buzz is good publicity.

- NBA players aren't more "thuggish" than any other group of employees aged 18-28. He went on to say how his employees in the theater chain he owns are a lot less responsible and more problematic to deal with.

- HedCold - 12-19-2006

iverson is a nugget

ESPN.com said the trade would send Andre Miller, Joe Smith and two 2007 first-round picks to the 76ers for Iverson and perhaps another minimum-salaried player or two.

- GonzoStyle - 12-20-2006

If Isiah benches Lee, he should be shot.

- faceman802 - 12-20-2006

He's gonna look real nice in that powder blue uni. but I think the sixers still get the better of the deal because they have 3 1st round picks next year and the draft is looooooooooaded with great players and andre miller is a baller, plain and simple

- The Jays - 12-21-2006

the crowd is electric right now in the Garden. Game just went to OT, Frye tied the game with a sweet hook, and Crawford missed the 3 at the buzzer. Turn it on .

- faceman802 - 12-21-2006

the nets just went on a 6-0 run and lead the cavs by 7 now. and beyonce and her beau are at courtside. lebron's got 21, carter 20. really nice paced game so far

- GonzoStyle - 12-21-2006

her beau you mean Hova!!!!

btw there was just a big fight in the stands with people pointing and doing the 'OHHHHHHHHH, when someone landed a punch. real, real audible and the play by play crew from espn actually mentioned it.

yes I mean Hova, but he's got this elmer fudd hunting hat on sideways. looks real weird, unless that's the fashion now, then it's kinda hip

one word....insane