CDIH
Gonzo is avoiding me - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is avoiding me (/showthread.php?tid=12470)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- GonzoStyle - 12-28-2006

Galt has officially turned into O.J.

- Gooch - 12-28-2006

it was said years ago when MisterGrumpyGills was on. I received an email to my secondary address notifying me that you sent me (thru Gills) that I had an email on CDIH, and in it..you said: I Rule.

There is simply no reason to lie. Its a fact...I even had it the text in my sigpic space on MisterGrumpyGills.

Pwned. Now go wreck our financial futures with your glorified secretarial skills.

- Goatweed - 12-28-2006

[Image: icon_email.gif]

- Galt - 12-28-2006

la la la la la I'm not listening to what you are saying.

DOWN GOES FRAYZAH, DOWN GOES FRAYZAH!!!

- Galt - 12-28-2006

Seriously though.

I sent him a PM and he received notification that I sent him a PM or maybe the PM was forwarded to him.

That's it. That's what happened.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I am not wrong. I have yet to be wrong.

If it was a pm, the email would read simply "you have a new private message" not that an email was sent by so and so.

- Galt - 12-28-2006

so you're saying that Gooch is a liar.

When I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know?

- Gooch - 12-28-2006

Gooch must have made the mistake, not Galt is the mantra here. It is impossible that Galt might have hit EMAIL instead of PM to send the message, right?

- Gooch - 12-28-2006

lets examine the original points made in this thread...

money_hungry is Galt's yahoo name which Gooch recalled for a myriad of reasons. Galt argued each and every of those reasons pointlessly.

Galt sent GrumpyGills a MESSAGE which was using the EMAIL button of CDIH, saying: You Rule.

GrumpyGills was me.

Thus...I rule.

Galt's adultspace page may or may not have cock pics or a bullwhip in his ass. I am more thinking the latter. He is already saying he "might" be a member. This means his sperm can clearly be seen on this website.

Adultspace is down for maintenance, however some info can be gleaned about them here...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=112287529">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =112287529</a><!-- m -->

- Goatweed - 12-28-2006

just because someone likes to use a bullwhip doesn't make him a bad person.

now we're talkin!!!

so is this like one of those kooky fuck hook up sites, where you attend massive orgies?

or do you just trade cock pics?

- BirdyP - 12-28-2006

The adultspace "MySpace" is ruined by the first comment that you can read where the pciture has the 2 hot chicks with the fucking faggot ass dude with an "Adultspace" trucker hat. He not only has the trucker hat, but fucking sunglasses so he can look even more mysterious. Thanks to him for ruining what could be a decent thing.

- Gooch - 12-28-2006

i will also mention i didn't offer up Galts email, but merely plied that money_hungry might be his gmail name. galt admitted that it was his yahoo one.

- Galt - 12-28-2006

I never denied that I sent Gooch a message. Just the semantics of "email" vs. "PM".

I don't even remember why I said to him "you rule". I'm sure he doesn't either. But suffice to say, and this isn't the first time I've said it, nor am I the first one who has said it, Gooch can be a non-shitty poster when he posts as someone else and drops his "I'm Gooch and I am persecuted" schtick.

If "adultspace" is not at least 5 years old (and probably closer to 10), there is no chance that I'm on that site. I have no idea what that site is. If it's like "myspace" and one would have to set up their own page, then it's not me. Not a chance.

If you are assuming that anyone with "money_hungry" or a derivative username is me, that's wrong. It's not like fbdlingfrg. There are obviously other people who would use that name. Ditto Galt.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">mailto:[email protected]</a><!-- e --> - well yeah, that's me. And I'd be happy to see all the things I've posted under that name. I've had that email address since '97 so I'm sure there are some ebarassing gems there.

- Gooch - 12-28-2006

my victory is complete.

- Goatweed - 12-28-2006

Quote:I never denied that I sent Gooch a message. Just the semantics of "email" vs. "PM".

right, however the fact that the board sent him an email message on your behalf (whether or not you thought it was a PM) doesn't make it any less of an email.

- Galt - 12-28-2006

Gooch Wrote:my victory is complete.

I win.

- Galt - 12-28-2006

the fact that he received an email message does not mean that I sent him an email message.

The end.