CDIH
A new Mod for our shit hole. - we need a replacement shortly - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A new Mod for our shit hole. - we need a replacement shortly (/showthread.php?tid=282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- crx girl - 01-29-2002

hmm, it seems i'm not as popular with the day crew as i am with the night crew, is it time to start campaigning? ok, vote for me and my first order of business will be the banishment of one arpikarhu. depending on the outcome, i will then go on to possibly accept bribes* for removing other members either temporarily or permanently.
:burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

*acceptable bribes may be of the monetary, sexual and intoxication variety <font color = EEEEE>

Edited By crx girl on Jan. 28 2002 at 9:21

- Sean Cold - 01-29-2002

Try that shit and you may be my first ban here :bouncer:

- Arpikarhu - 01-29-2002

crx girl Wrote:hmm, it seems i'm not as popular with the day crew as i am with the night crew, is it time to start campaigning? ok, vote for me and my first order of business will be the banishment of one arpikarhu. depending on the outcome, i will then go on to possibly accept bribes* for removing other members either temporarily or permanently.

*acceptable bribes may be of the monetary, sexual and intoxication variety <font color = EEEEE>
limey two faced bitch

- Grumpy - 01-29-2002

That's MISS Limey Two Faced Cunt. If you're going to use her formal name, at least have the decency to call her the right name. Dick!

- GonzoStyle - 01-29-2002

I can't believe it.......... and why didn't the man who made all this possible. The man whose shoulders this was all built upon, the man who is a legend in his own time, the one and only.. jesus man how could mavric not be nominated let alone why isn't he here yet? Don't forget who made you!!!!

crx girl Wrote:hmm, it seems i'm not as popular with the day crew as i am with the night crew, is it time to start campaigning? ok, vote for me and my first order of business will be the banishment of one arpikarhu. depending on the outcome, i will then go on to possibly accept bribes* for removing other members either temporarily or permanently.

I thought you were a limey and not an Italian, but thanks for the speech K1dUpuauat.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-29-2002

Quote:jesus man how could mavric not be nominated let alone why isn't he here yet? Don't forget who made you!!!!
dont get me started on that fruit cake uncle gonzo

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Quote:jesus man how could mavric not be nominated let alone why isn't he here yet? Don't forget who made you!!!!
dont get me started on that fruit cake uncle gonzo
mavric is teh gawd!!!!!

GonzoStyle Wrote:mavric is teh gawd!!!!!
whatever youre on, get off it now !
:puke:

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Quote:mavric is teh gawd!!!!!
whatever youre on, get off it now !
:puke:
BOW DOWN SWINE BEFORE THE GOLDEN OVERLORD!!!!!

GonzoStyle Wrote:BOW DOWN SWINE BEFORE THE GOLDEN OVERLORD!!!!!
:moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie:

- DGW - 01-29-2002

Looks pretty close......so any last ditch efforts to persuad the voters???? :got head:

Edited By DGW on Jan. 29 2002 at 1:28

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

DGW...You are pretty damn hot...
But no fucking way. :fuggin:

Quote:Looks pretty close......so any last ditch efforts to persuad the voters???? :got head:
hey DGW
im [Image: horny.gif] so im a
[Image: lay.gif]
im sure youre
[Image: hung.gif]
so i would
:fuckin: :got head:

hey DGW Vote for me and I'll suck your..... doh'!!

- ziggy - 01-29-2002

Well Amy did some good campaigning and thus then got my vote. :bouncer:

- Spitfire - 02-06-2002

Pretending last week didn't hapen, does this mean that a new MOD will be proclaimed tomorrow?

- Danked - 02-06-2002

indeed. we better find out soon cause i need to know who's ass i have to kiss...

(i put a rush order on those CDs for ya, spit)

- crx girl - 02-06-2002

Danked Wrote:indeed. we better find out soon cause i need to know who's ass i have to kiss...

(i put a rush order on those CDs for ya, spit)
yay, it's my favourite stoner, Wink Big Grin :p Wink :p so nice to see you here dankedypoo...

- Danked - 02-06-2002

i dig the crx. you're my one-woman cheerleading section. Big Grin