CDIH
What i know about you - Your conclussions about others - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What i know about you - Your conclussions about others (/showthread.php?tid=3699)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

- criticslovesnatch - 10-09-2002

you people are good at this...I probably would be able to do for a small handful of people who i know, but i doubt i could 'read' people i don't talk to often. Interesting stuff.

- LZMF1 - 10-09-2002

Quote:does more in a day than he lets on because he likes everyone to think he lives a life of luxury with women feeding him grapes and what not, but in reality he's home alone with his daughter a good deal of the day and being an attentive father

close.....

i wish i had women feeding me grapes but alas i just have my daughter sharing her snacks with me but that's ok. :thumbs-up: she's a cute kid.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-09-2002

And she has good taste in diapers. :loveya:

- NaughtyAngel - 10-09-2002

i wanna get done again!!!

- LZMF1 - 10-09-2002

:rofl: PAF46, did you go out and get the ones with sesame street charcters on them? they're the pampers custom fit cruisers.

I'll do you:

Amy is a genuinely shy person who lets the internet be her way of expressing the things she wouldn't normally express in "real life." She's more comfortable with the delayed reactions of her comments that the internet brings, but through the internet, and meeting the people from it, she's found a way to let her normally repressed self out more and genuinely cares about the people she interacts with. She has a tendency to fall hard for guys and let it consume her, sometimes not in a healthy way. Though she wants to be accepted, she's not easily influenced by what others think about the people she cares about, and if she's your friend, she'll be your friend for life....even if you hurt her...which isn't such a good thing. She yearns for true love and a soul mate, and tries to see it in almost everyone she encounters, hoping for the right fit. She's smarter than she gives herself credit, but is still at a phase in her life where she doesn't yet know where she's heading, but once things become clearer, she'll get there.

wowzers
100% correct!

- LZMF1 - 10-09-2002

amy enjoys observing people.....the same way i do.

sorry amy, that's about all i could muster up.

- OAS - 10-09-2002

OK, now Polly has joined the ranks of the occult. What a trio, VG, Ladi and Polly. I'm all tingly now. Bravo girls, bravo!

I want someone else to do me, only Ladi has.

i still have yet to have VG to me then my life will be complete

- Arthur Dent - 10-09-2002

nobody really knows me. :disappointed: :lol:

- criticslovesnatch - 10-09-2002

Quote:nobody really knows me
yeah i'm in the same boat...maybe not nobody but i'd say i could count the people who could accurately do me on one hand.

Quote:nobody really knows me.
arthur dent is naughty!!

Nobody really knows me either, I like it that way though.

- Arthur Dent - 10-09-2002

Quote:Nobody really knows me either, I like it that way though.

But with women, it makes you mysterious which can be really sexy. Can also be really annoying when over done.

- Jack - 10-09-2002

What about me?

- OAS - 10-09-2002

Polly – Shy, quiet and reserved at first, but can open up and be a real hoot once she becomes comfortable with people. Energetic, focused on the end result and almost always gets what she want’s when she is so inclined to do so. Wants to desperately put her childhood behind her and get on with her life on her terms. Dedicated and devoted to those in her life that she loves. Has a wild side that keeps wanting to come out but she keeps it at bay so as not to hurt others in her life. Constantly fights the battle to keep the wild side in check and sometimes loses the battle, which causes her great internal guilt. Always willing to stand her ground and knows when to pick a fight. Has a passion for things that are considered corny and too mainstream but she sometimes distances herself from those things because it conflicts with a bad girl attitude which she sometimes likes to have people perceive her to be.

do me uncle swallow

Quote:But with women, it makes you mysterious which can be really sexy. Can also be really annoying when over done.

Same goes for men. No one likes an open book.

I used to be a lot more friendly and open, but I'm just not anymore for whatever reason, I've also become ferociously guarded about my personal life and relationship(s) in the past year. Maybe getting hurt has taught me something or maybe I'm just getting older....