CDIH
Best quarterback in the nfl - Who's your choice? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Best quarterback in the nfl - Who's your choice? (/showthread.php?tid=3794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Galt - 10-15-2002

I am in 13th place in a 16 team league

Culpepper, Gardner, McCaffery, Az Hakim, Davis, Jamal Lewis, Thomas Jones, Becht, Kris Peterson, New Orleans D.

My team is stinky poo and it's all your fault.

- diceisgod - 10-16-2002

1-5

- Keyser Soze - 10-17-2002

I narrowly beat Gooch in the CDIH league this past week. Mainly cause my TE didn't play with a broken finger. I am however 5-1 and in first place.

I own you all.

- OAS - 10-17-2002

Quote:So he's done poorly against Miami, San Diego, and Green Bay, three pretty good defenses.
Greenbays only respectable defensive game was against the Pats. Seven starters out, 3 dbacks that were pumping gas 2 weeks ago started that game. Brady is a bust.

- Keyser Soze - 10-17-2002

Gannon and Bledsoe are on the block in the CDIH league.

- Teenweek - 10-17-2002

it is looking like the only chance pats will have to make the playoffs is by winning the division. for miami fiedler is out 4 weeks (that is probably a good thing for them), but gadsen is out the rest of the year. I don't see my jets doing anything this year. i think only 1 team is coming out of the afc east and 3 out of the afc west.

- Galt - 10-17-2002

Quote:Brady is a bust.

Check out his weekly numbers.

He had one bad game. Three great games, and two good games.

- mikehern - 10-21-2002

Even though I am a long time Dolphin fan, I have never been crazy about Jay Fielder.
After yesterday's game with Buffalo I am sure of one thing. Ray lucas is not the best quarterback on the NFL.
Get well soon, JAY

- Teenweek - 10-28-2002

Quote:Brady is a bust.

Yep. Can't wait for Bledsoe to annihilate the Patsies next week as this is his own personal Super Bowl. And the Patsies go for their 5th straight loss. :banana:

:rofl: :rofl:

Edited By Teenweek on 1035817129

- Lord Slug - 10-30-2002

I think we should be allowed to have write-in votes. If not, McNabb is becoming one of the smartest on the field.

- mikehern - 10-30-2002

Lord Slug would vote for Slash, not SLASH.

- Arpikarhu - 10-30-2002

i think fiedler sucks. i just voted for him because he is a jew. GO BILLS!!!

- Lord Slug - 10-30-2002

Quote:Lord Slug would vote for Slash, not SLASH.

nu-hua. you would.

- Teenweek - 12-23-2002

Thought I would bring this back up. Considering a lot of what I said is coming true. About Brady and the Pats. Look back and care to discuss. :toast:

- Galt - 12-23-2002

So when exactly did you predict that Brady would have a better year than Bledsoe whose season would crumple due to poor decision making and forcing the play like he always did in New England?

- Teenweek - 12-23-2002

I was quoted as saying the Pats got lucky last year as the refs gave them the game. They caught lightning in the bottle. I said they would not make the playoffs and I said Brady is a good QB not a great one. Pennington was the best QB in that game yesterday, hands down. Brady looked like shit as the Jets destroyed him.

And Bledsoe did have a better year than Brady. Give the Bills something resembling a defense and they are as good as them.

- Galt - 12-23-2002

I seem to remember these predictions...

Quote:Galt
Guarantee the Pats beat the Bills twice this year.

Quote:Teenweek
I guarantee that DOES not happen. Split more likely.

I want to make a guarantee.

1)THE PATRIOTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Seriously, what predictions did you make that were correct? You spewed over Bledsoe right about when his season went down the shitter.

The Pats traded him for a reason. Brady is a better player than Bledsoe.

Teams with bad defenses have a better chance to have QBs that put up good numbers. You have to realize that.

Edited By Galt on 1040661777

- Teenweek - 12-23-2002

Well you got one right. Wouldn't missing the playoffs be a big prediction. Even if they beat Miami they need the Jets to lose to Green bay.

- Galt - 12-23-2002

I only made one prediction. And it was dead on.

I also made value statemens which were dead on. I said Brady was better than Bledsoe, and he is. Brady had a better year (look at the stats, not just yards) than Bledsoe. The gist of this thread was that in my opinion the Pats were correct to trade Bledsoe.

Bledsoe has better weapons than Brady, and a worse defense. Both facts which should help Bledsoe have a better year than Brady, he didn't.

Nevermind, I'll do it for you.....

compl % Yards Ints TD Sack
Drew Bledsoe BUF 60.8 4128 15 23 52
Tom Brady NWE 62.5 3543 13 27 30

Edited By Galt on 1040662544

- fbd - 12-23-2002

Quote:And Bledsoe did have a better year than Brady. Give the Bills something resembling a defense and they are as good as them.
give the bills a defense and watch his numbers go down the shitter. bad defence=more time of possession for you and more points for them. when you go down by multiple scores, you're forced to pass if you want to win. he puts up those numbers because he has no other option.

and doesnt brady lead the afc in touchdown passes?