CDIH
Confessions two - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions two (/showthread.php?tid=3909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

Quote:you're alright, gonzo.

Now that I have gained Nerdo5's respect, I can take a nap in blissful peace.

I don't wanna use this thread for the wrong reasons but I would like to take the opportunity to state here, I never fucked grk.

- Luna - 10-22-2002

I'm terrified to start threads here. Undecided

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

sniff, sniff.. that's a character flaw. i live in my own world.

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

Quote:and depsite my horrible judgement, i feel i may have almost gained acceptance here.

That's because nice considerate posters drop subtle clues on when to lay off a subject ;-)

I'd also like to point out, pretty much the ONLY reason a thread like this survived is because MOST of the people in it proved they didn't rate being flamed and were serious posters during their days on OA.com (or a related board)

I'd also like to state that this still isn't happy-happy-joy-joy Candyland, it's just people were smart enough to recognize that THIS thread was meant as a serious disussion and outlet for emotions.

ok.. back to being witty......

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Quote:I never fucked grk.
Me neither!
although her pussy did used to light up when I walked into a room. :lol:

Quote:I'm terrified to start threads here.

You shouldn't be, times change as well as people and even this board has changed a lot in the last month or so. Anyway arpi's been posting less, thank god.

- Sir O - 10-22-2002

Quote:Whoa. You hate peanut butter??? BLASPHEMER!

I know. My parents used to say it was "unamerican." It also made trading lunches in grade school very difficult, cause just about everyone else had that shit.

Quote:although her pussy did used to light up when I walked into a room.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ROFL LOLlers LOLers FUNNY OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

- fbd - 10-22-2002

Quote:I'd also like to state that this still isn't happy-happy-joy-joy Candyland, it's just people were smart enough to recognize that THIS thread was meant as a serious disussion and outlet for emotions.
i've taken it as this(and the first) thread are serrious shit, and most people have learned to respect it since we've known each other for 2 years in some cases. most of the stuff here should never be mentioned outside to use as ammo, but a "hey, you burned your finger...dumbass" would be fine

Quote:I'd also like to state that this still isn't happy-happy-joy-joy Candyland, it's just people were smart enough to recognize that THIS thread was meant as a serious disussion and outlet for emotions.

Oh Hell yeah, this doesn't mean we're gonna be hands across america in every post.

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

oh, yeah, and i forgot my one biggie.

i never got my degree from college. i've been working for several years now, and teaching school at night, but nobody's ever checked up on it. this winter i ought to finish it up. becasue of a stupid paperwork error, i have to take two classes over again. how much does that suck? at least it saves me 23,000 a year, i only have to pay by the credit.

C'mon you motherbitches.. 8..err.. 7 more and I hit 500!!!!!!

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

MMM CANDYLAND.

- Black Lazerus - 10-22-2002

I started the Backbreaker Joke and didn't have the balls to say it to her face

- fbd - 10-22-2002

i'm influenced by people way too often. i dont hold onto my opinions strong enough

have i done that one already? i'm losing track

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

lord magus.

i've never been too good at subtle. i'm a smack me in the head type of guy.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-22-2002

I like both Peanut butter and chocolate... :banana:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best thing since woman...

Edited By 2 tired 2 give N F on 1035324528

- Noellevious - 10-22-2002

I feel left out 'cause I wasn't in version one of this thread.

I don't trust anyone.

I want to hug fbd.

I don't know how to ride a bike.

I've passed that five hour driving course, but a paralizing fear of running over a child (it's always a child) keeps me from pursuing my license any further.

I might be a credit or two shy of graduating in June, and I've zeroed in on the people who can help me (unethically) and am fully prepared to manipulate them into aiding me.

Once, a guy grabbed the back of my head and tried to force me into a bobbing motion. I held him down on a table and beat him about the head as his friends cheered. That's the only real non family physical altercation I've ever gotten into.

I wished there was a way for me to go back in time and live my life in such a way that my mother would always be proud of me but my father would always be pissed.

- Keyser Soze - 10-22-2002

i dont trust anyone either, you have to earn that right.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-22-2002

I'm a very trusting person, I try to think the best of people, I think sometimes I get hurt because I'm so optimitstic and trusting...