CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Mad - 11-27-2002

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Thanks Tool! I want info about the show on last night. Did Sara Gilbert DIE? Or did Mason start his death rattle yet?<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Gee, thanks for nothing.

- QuickStop - 11-27-2002

*SPOILERS OF LAST NIGHTS EPISODE*

i kid...i kid. nina gets there. she's getting a pardon so she'll help. jack finds out mason's dying. jack tells his daughter and her boobs that theres a nuke. she tells her boyfriend. theyre gonna try to save the little girl that should die. tony goes to talk to the terrorist thats marrying one of the many blondes.

and jack shoots nina.

- Mad - 11-27-2002

Quote:jack shoots nina.

Does the load spray up her nose or just shoots her eye out?

- QuickStop - 11-27-2002

eye

- Arthur Dent - 11-27-2002

There's a huge plot hole in the child beater story. Anyone who's ever watched a medical show should know that the past injuries will show the kids been beaten for a lot longer than Kim has been her babysitter. What, this LA kid doesn't watch tv? Too busy rubbing ice cubes on her nips between scenes?

- PatCooper - 11-28-2002

Ok first off good episode but it some problems. First a bomb basically destroyed CTU. But they are still allowed to work inside the building? The entire child abuse thing is so not believable. And were the fuck did Kim run to at the hospital when the cops showed up and the dad told her to beat it? There was one door and the cops were at it.

- Teenweek - 11-28-2002

This week was so so. I can't wait for next week though.

- FollowThisLogic - 11-28-2002

Quote:First a bomb basically destroyed CTU. But they are still allowed to work inside the building?
This isn't too unrealistic. They're the Counter-Terrorism Unit. Terrorists have a nuke. Whether CTU got bombed or not, they still have a job to stop the nuke. Especially when their entire database is still in the bombed building, the database that has all the info on all the nutjobs involved in this nuke attack.

And dayum. As if Kim wasn't hot enough. Those nipple-torpedoes. Wow.

- Teenweek - 11-29-2002

[Image: elishamaxim.jpg]

[Image: 1big.jpg]

[Image: 2big.jpg]

[Image: 3big.jpg]

[Image: 4big.jpg]

[Image: 6big.jpg]

Edited By Teenweek on 1038573487

- Teenweek - 12-03-2002

I am looking forward to tonight's episode. Jack confronting Nina should be classic.

- Metalfan - 12-03-2002

She's a miserable bitch who really deserves to die....well, at least after she tells Jack where the nuke is

- QuickStop - 12-03-2002

those commercials look intense. He's choking the shit out of her

- Mad - 12-04-2002

Funniest Damn part of this episode was the spic boy-friend stealing the Damn monitor.

No hard nips, but nice T bounce on the stairs.

Confusedmokey:

The President's Ex what a major CUNT!

- fbd - 12-04-2002

a spic theif...who would've thunk it?

president's wife is definitely in on some plot

and i love watching bauer's beautiful boucing boob show

- Teenweek - 12-04-2002

I forgot how did she meet this spic and what happened to Rick from the first season?

Also the best part was when he fired 2 shots into the wall while interrogating Nina.

- Mad - 12-04-2002

Quote:the best part was when he fired 2 shots into the wall while interrogating Nina.

Yeah, that was a great scene. Made her sit up and take notice of who's in charge. I would have added her pissing her pants for effect.

The drugging of the other agent was cool too. I liked how Nina was whining to the pilot and he blew her off.

- Teenweek - 12-04-2002

I have a feeling that the President's wife had something to do with the ambassador's helicopter crashing as they kind of hinted it was an inside job and it was amazing how she knew everything before even he did.

- Metalfan - 12-04-2002

How about the spic boyfriend being a fucking black belt in karate....that was funny watching him lay out the psycho dad in like 3.2 seconds LOL.

What about Reza fucking implicating Warner in the terrorist transactions....fucking slimy bastard!

T bouncing = always gooder

- QuickStop - 12-04-2002

Quote:How about the spic boyfriend being a fucking black belt in karate....that was funny watching him lay out the psycho dad in like 3.2 seconds LOL.
that was great. its the second time he's gotten his ass kicked this season. I hope he's dead.

- Mad - 12-04-2002

He's not dead.

Just knocked the FUCK OUT!

At least now Kim can blame the spic bf for stealing the car.

:rofl: