CDIH
Can Men and Women Be "Just Friends" - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Can Men and Women Be "Just Friends" (/showthread.php?tid=4607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Hey Ladi - 01-10-2003

how good a friend?

- Maynard - 01-10-2003

How good a friend what?

- Hey Ladi - 01-10-2003

how good of friends were you before you got down to it?
casual accuantences? lifelong friends? going out (bar) friends?

- Maynard - 01-10-2003

I've been good friends with almost all of them before hand. There were 2 that I only knew for a short time, but we were friends.

- drusilla - 01-10-2003

i've never just banged a friend. it always turns into a relationship.

- Skitchr4u - 01-10-2003

do you want to know if guys and girls can be friends without having sex, or without having thoughts of them having sex? cause if you mean not having sex period, sure why not...but not having sexual thoughts about the friend is where the problem comes in, i think anyway...

- Hey Ladi - 01-11-2003

Quote:but not having sexual thoughts about the friend is where the problem comes in, i think anyway...
NOT having them? :clueless: :lol:

- GonzoStyle - 01-11-2003

Quote:You just haven't had a friend of either sex that you didn't want to fuck.

I never wanted to fuck... some people.

- Luna - 01-11-2003

I think men and woman can be friends. It all depends on the individuals involved, and I hate to say this, but, it also depends on both person's maturity level.

Sometimes friendships with same sex people alone can be challenging. I'm sure we can all agree on that one.

I have had and still do have many great male friends.

- diceisgod - 02-09-2003

Well me and my "pal" get along famously. Especially when i have my tongue in her snatch. What a poor bastard her boyfriend is. There's nothing funnier than a dumb guy.

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-09-2003

Quote:Sometimes friendships with same sex people alone can be challenging. I'm sure we can all agree on that one.

I have had and still do have many great male friends
I've spent all my life having more guy friends than girls. Most girls will stab you in the back 1st chance they get.
Quote:There's nothing funnier than a dumb guy.
Oh c'mon, a dumb girl is so much worse. There's nothing like :fucking: :blow: a fruck (friends who fuck) one day and then meeting his gf, and actually hanging out with her the next. HAHAHA. Stupid girls make me laugh so hard. :lol:

- drusilla - 02-10-2003

me too. twats. :rofl:

- DGW - 02-10-2003

exactly where are these dumb girlz

- drusilla - 02-10-2003

dood, they're everywhere

- x-file - 02-12-2003

I say it all depends on attraction. As soon as that littlest inclination of a thought or feeling pops in, your screwed. I hate good and close friends that are close. Guys hit on them all the time. But nothing has ever happend between us. See them more of sister type than anything else.
I used to work with a girl, very very cute, she was 10 years older than me. We were friends for about 1 year and half. Hung out, went out together with other people. But there was always this...well I guess spark or attraction and feelings. Soon after, when we went to lunch...well lets food was the last thing on our minds.
So yes, maturity is a big thing, but so is attraction. As soon as you start to feel or think something, and you get the same feeling back towards you...Its over johnny.

- LZMF1 - 02-12-2003

luna's statement is correct. it all depends on your level of maturity. i have female friends that i'd love bang but never will. sex becomes less of a priority as you mature. it doesn't lose its importance it just isn't always 1st and foremost on your mind.

- Luna - 02-15-2003

Quote:sex becomes less of a priority as you mature. it doesn't lose its importance it just isn't always 1st and foremost on your mind.
This is very true. :thumbs-up:

*EDITED- because I forgot to add that sex just gets better when your COUGHCOUGHa little olderCOUGHCOUGH......

Edited By LunaBabe on 1045327699

- Is Don on the phone? - 03-10-2003

Quote:So yes, maturity is a big thing, but so is attraction. As soon as you start to feel or think something, and you get the same feeling back towards you...Its over johnny.

well said! :bow: :bow: :bow:

- The Sleeper - 06-18-2003

no