CDIH
The return of Confessions - the confessional is open - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The return of Confessions - the confessional is open (/showthread.php?tid=4726)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Gooch - 01-09-2003

What's on my mind...

How my brother, six years younger than me, can get cancerous tumor in his kidneys. Cancer at 26. How?!?!? It seems it's linked to smoking cigarettes (he smoked from high school till college) and smoking pot (from high school till present). Luckily it's caught so early, that all it has to do is be sliced off (but only luck was how it was found so early). Fuckin cancer at 26. Truly shows that vices do have an effect. And, I will never, ever, look at pot the same way again.

- Sweet Angel - 01-09-2003

Like VG, I'm tired of always being the responsible one who has to take care of everyone else.

I'm angry that money that I loaned someone isn't being paid back as quickly as it could be.

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

I am happy that I have a baby girl coming and will soon be a dad. I am happy I still have a job even with the market in the toilet and IT jobs being laid off constantly. I am happy that I had a good christmas and holiday season.

I am sad about my mother in law dying of cancer very soon and how it is affecting my wife.

- Hey Ladi - 01-09-2003

congratulations teenwk

I've been told I'm selfish, and it doesn't really bother me

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

Thanks Ladi. I am really looking forward to it.

- Jack - 01-09-2003

I confess that I have to appear in court next Thursday to answer a speeding ticket for 20 mph over the limit. It's an informal hearing with just the judge, officer, and me. I am hoping he will either remove the charges or at least reduce them as I don't have any money.

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

Hope it's not in Jersey or otherwise you are fucked. Those mother fuckers do absolutely nothing to help you out and will rob you blind and rape you of your money. Fuck the Jersey court system and especially jersey traffic cops.

- Metalfan - 01-09-2003

Doesn't Jack live in like Montana or something? Hey, if that's the case...they don't have speed limits....problem solved :thumbs-up:

I confess I've never gotten a speeding ticket

- Teenweek - 01-09-2003

do they even have paved roads in montana

- Metalfan - 01-09-2003

I confess I've never been to Montana, so I'm not sure

- Maynard - 01-09-2003

I thought he lived in Michigan....

- Hey Ladi - 01-09-2003

recently I got a ticket for not showing my registration, instead of for speeding. I thought that was nice, no points. I went to DMV the next day for a new registration, it was crowded.

- Splatterpunk - 01-09-2003

Jack's in Michigan, with me.

- OAS - 01-09-2003

Jack, pay up and don't fight it or else you could be wearing this
[Image: pastfreak34.jpg]

- Jack - 01-09-2003

Yes, I live in Michigan.

I don't plan to fight. I was wrong. I was speeding. I'll live up to it. I am just hoping the judge is sympathetic.

When that happened to me crossing Ontario, it cost me about $230 American. Don't speed in Canada. I was really speeding though I think... the equivalent of 35 or 40 over cause my little sister just had got a new car & I was driving it. Fuck.

- Spitfire - 01-09-2003

I missed you guys :lookatme: but lately I either don't have the time to do anything but lurk or I really don't have anything constructive, funny etc. to say. Undecided

a confession-- I'm proud of myself but also a bit nervous... I'm getting braces at the end of this month. I need them badly, having messed up teeth has definitely fucked with my self-confidence. At least it's something that can be fixed, and I'll have them off before I get married (in about 2 years.) 24 is really old to get them done, we just couldn't afford them when I was growing up, I don't even know if I can afford it now, but I'll do my best.

Aside from that, I'm just going with the flow right now. I got a really rad celtic treeof life tattoo for Christmas. Things aren't too bad, though my Nanny will die soon. But she's over 80- she lived a very long life and lived it in the past not the present - is it bad to not feel too upset about it when it happens?

- OAS - 01-09-2003

:lookatme: Hi Spit!

Don't feel bad. There comes a time when one must go. Remember the good years, not the bad ones.

- virgingrrl - 01-09-2003

hello spit :loveya:

my aunt had gotten braces when she was in her late 30's, it was when she finally could afford them, cause my grandparents couldnt when she was young. dont feel ashamed of it, it will just make you more beautiful. :thumbs-up:

A very close friend of mine got hers when she was 28, for the same reasons... it just took a bit longer, not much. It was fine, and she was always glad she had done it.