CDIH
Arrogant Americans - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arrogant Americans (/showthread.php?tid=5040)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Mad - 01-24-2003

FUCK THE COMMIES!

- Galt - 01-24-2003

Yes, fuck the Whigs as well.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

Quote:i've posted several facts to refute what you are saying, point by point.
cant seem to find those
Quote:just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean they're wrong
this is patently untrue

- LyricalGomez - 01-24-2003

Quote:I am not contributing to the National Slavery Association.

And Germany isn't contributing to the NSDAP, so what's your point?

- Keyser Soze - 01-24-2003

fine, two can play that game. i don't see any of your facts either, i seem to have developed a sudden case of temporary ignorance, must have caught it from you.

back to the original topic of this thread, i found this interesting passage from Noam Chomsky's lecture on the Middle East at MIT.... ( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://web.media.mit.edu/~nitin/mideast/chomsky_lecture.html">http://web.media.mit.edu/~nitin/mideast ... cture.html</a><!-- m --> )

Quote:General Lee Butler, recently retired. He was head of the Strategic Command at the highest nuclear agency under Clinton, STRATCOM. He wrote a couple of years ago that it?s dangerous in the extreme that in the cauldron of animosities that we call the Middle East, one nation has armed itself, ostensibly with stockpiles of nuclear weapons in the hundreds, and that inspires other nations to do so as well, and also to develop other weapons of mass destruction as a deterrent, which is highly combustible and can lead to very dangerous outcomes. All of this is still more dangerous when the sponsor of that one nation is regarded generally in the world as a rogue state, which is unpredictable and out of control, irrational and vindictive, and insists on portraying itself in that fashion. In fact, the Strategic Command under Clinton has, in its highest level pronouncement, advised that the United States should maintain a national persona, as they call it, of being irrational and vindictive and out of control so that the rest of the world will be frightened. And they are. And the U.S. should also rely on nuclear weapons as the core of its strategy, including the right of first use against non-nuclear states, including those that have signed the Non-Proliferation treaty. Those proposals have been built into presidential directives, Clinton-era presidential directives, that don?t make much noise around here, but it is understood in the world, which is naturally impelled to respond by developing weapons of mass destruction of its own in self defense. But these are prospects that are indeed recognized by U.S. intelligence and high level U.S. analysts. About two years ago, Harvard professor Samuel Huntington wrote an article in a very prestigious journal, Foreign Affairs, in which he pointed out that for much of the world, he indicated most of the world, the United States is considered a dangerous rogue state, and the main threat to their national existence. And it?s not surprising, if you look at what happens in the world from outside the framework of the U.S. indoctrination system. That?s very plausible even from documents, and certainly from actions, and much of the world does see it that way, and that adds to the severe dangers of the situation.

- LyricalGomez - 01-24-2003

And Ronin, here's something interesting for you

America hasn't allowed racist groups, we still allow the KKK to march through the streets with banners held high, Naziism in any form is banned in Germany, you aren't even allowed to own a copy of Mein Kampf.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

Quote:i seem to have developed a sudden case of temporary ignorance, must have caught it from you
you seem to have lost your sense of humor too. relax

- Galt - 01-24-2003

Yes, Germany has evolved leaps and bounds into a more democratic nation where they merely ban books rather than the old Nazi way of burning them.

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

KKK is allowed here because they aren't considered a racist group in the eyes of the Constitution.. believe me, we all know that it is racist, but America allows that because we believe in freedom of religion and speech.

I don't know where you are coming from because we are getting off the point. The original point is that Germany and France are scumbags.
If you want to make a point, what good has come out of France and Germany??? Any inventions? the only highlight would be Albert Einstein. He was born in Germany I think. And I like the wine from California rather than from France anyway.

- Goatweed - 01-24-2003

Didn't the french give us the Statue of Liberty?

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

Quote:Didn't the french give us the Statue of Liberty?
they wanted us to use it to lure immigrant jews from europe. it worked

- SBB - 01-24-2003

I like wine from the Finger Lakes region of New York. Fuck the Californian Commies.

The French not only gave us a statue, but they also gave us Syphilis and Gonorrhea.

- Mad - 01-24-2003

Quote:they also gave us Syphilis and Gonorrhea.

I thought we had the sheep loving Jews to thank for those?

- fbd - 01-24-2003

Quote:If you want to make a point, what good has come out of France and Germany???
without french aid, america would not have won the revolution. lafayette(sp?) brought experienced troops to help the colonists, and better training methods. also, the presence of french ships was one of the main reasons for cornwallas's surrender at saratoga
gernmany made some of the first cars, musical geniouses, and bismarkian politics kept europe peacful for almost the entire second half of the 19th century

- SBB - 01-24-2003

Fuckian Serbs had to kill the Arch-Duke of Austria-Hungary. That's where our hate should lie. If it wasn't for the Black Hand, we wouldn't have had two world wars and Stalin.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

fucking Principe!!!

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

Quote:without french aid, america would not have won the revolution. lafayette(sp?) brought experienced troops to help the colonists, and better training methods. also, the presence of french ships was one of the main reasons for cornwallas's surrender at saratoga
I see someone saw The Patriot. :-)

Quote:gernmany made some of the first cars, musical geniouses, and bismarkian politics kept europe peacful for almost the entire second half of the 19th century
Actually Ford I thought made the first car. Ok, so Bach was born in Germany. I like Mozart better.

Quote:Didn't the french give us the Statue of Liberty?

yeah, out of copper. And now look at it. It's rusting beyond belief! I love the Statue of Liberty though! GO LADY LIBERTY!

So who else is there from France? DeGalle? or how about Napoleon? Two generals that France is proud of, yet they lost their wars. They have no heroes.

And who does Germany have? David Hasselhof? :crackhead:

- Goatweed - 01-24-2003

Quote:And who does Germany have? David Hasselhof?

sadly, he's one of ours - but as far as I'm concerned, if they want him they can have him :thumbs-up:

- fbd - 01-24-2003

Quote:Actually Ford I thought made the first car.
why does everybody think that? he didnt

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

ford was a nazi anyway