CDIH
Yeah i'm at work - ....you? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Yeah i'm at work - ....you? (/showthread.php?tid=5241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-07-2003

:-( Ebay is blocked at work, get me a price and tell me, and you can bid for me! :bouncer:

- Skitchr4u - 02-07-2003

yeah, but are you still in your jammies like the others?

- DGW - 02-07-2003

Quote:She didn't say thong.
don't rain on my parade missy

screw Ladi and her juzt getting up
i hope you drop yer waffles on the floor

Wearing thongs to bed is actually more comfy than wearing granny panties, go figure.

I'm going out to lunch for some strange reason....oh yea...its to see the cute counter boy :thumbs-up:

- FNMoron - 02-07-2003

Quote:are you nuts? buy clothes from ebay? someone else's dumper were probably in those jammy-jams.. they probably didn't wipe that well and got crap on the inside.. or maybe they didn't make it to the bathroom and peed in the pants. YUCK!! just go find them at filene's or macy's to be safe.
nobody bid on your poopie pants, did they Ronin... :lol:

oh... and Polly... here's the description of said jammies... (*please note that the seller used CAPS LOCK, not me :-D
Quote:FROM ESLEEP, THIS IS A NEW PAIR OF WOMAN'S FOOTED, ONE-PIECE PAJAMAS IN SIZE MEDIUM. 100% COTTON & MACHINE WASHABLE. FIVE BUTTONS UP THE FRONT AND THREE ON THE BUTT FLAP, OR TRAP DOOR, AS WE USED TO CALL IT. INSEAM IS JUST OVER 27", SLEEVES ARE RIBBED, TEDDY BEAR LOGO PATCH ON THE BACK. THESE ARE UNWORN AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION EXCEPT THAT A BUTTON WAS MISSING ON THE REAR FLAP, WHICH I REPLACED WITH A SIMILAR BUTTON, BUT IT IS NOT EXACT AS ALL OF THE OTHER BUTTONS ON THESE PAJAMAS HAVE THE "ESLEEP" LOGO ON THEM.

Current bid US $6.99
Starting bid US $6.99
Quantity 1
# of bids 1
Time left 2 days, 4 hours +
...hope that helps :banana:

- Hey Ladi - 02-07-2003

no underware is better :thumbs-up:
but it's to cold to go without pants now

I had taylor ham, eggs & potatoes

I have a nagging feeling like I forgot to do something at work, but I think I got it all. It's been much better lately.

:clueless: I need a large, not a medium...find me a large? Thanks!

I want lasagne!

- LyricalGomez - 02-07-2003

I'm having eggplant lasagna

- Keyser Soze - 02-07-2003

just got up, im in my jammies too.

- FNMoron - 02-07-2003

okee dokee... Large it is... :thumbs-up:

oh... and since you can't look at work... here's the decription...
Quote:Pink Adult Baby Long Pajamas w/ Flap Opening. These pajamas are neat. They are a large and they have been used. They are freshly washed and ready for wear. It zips up in the front and has 3 back snaps with a flap for easy access. It has open footing. Perfect for any big baby / sissy.

Current bid US $9.99
Starting bid US $9.99
Quantity 1
# of bids 0
Time left 5 days, 3 hours +
:banana:

- Ronin - 02-07-2003

Quote:nobody bid on your poopie pants, did they Ronin...

the only thing i have sold on ebay was video games and concert tickets. who would buy clothes from ebay? that's just nasty. those pants are used! it would be disgusting to get them and you find skid marks or a worn down part in the butt. or some blood stains from a leeky maxi pad. :crackhead:

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-07-2003

Macy*s sells those pjs, I used to have a pair. All of my jammies are funky. Right now I have on red flannel ones with snowmen all over them, 2 pieces though.

- Hey Ladi - 02-07-2003

Makeover Story is on now :banana:

I love that show, but they never really have any pretty people on it, there always just ugly with better hair and makeup than before.

- DGW - 02-07-2003

jammies cause cancer

- FNMoron - 02-07-2003

Quote:Makeover Story is on now :banana:
I'm watching a Hell's Angels(©) specail on The History Channel[Image: 1038505349095_headbang.gif]

- Ronin - 02-07-2003

:lol:

FNMoron's ebay is awesome. ever see "A Chirstmas Story"? When Ralph got the pink jammies from a relative? That's what that is.

Ewwww the jammers were used? Can you find me a large new pair? Grassy ass!

- DGW - 02-07-2003

they were pink bunny jammies
and Ralphie now haz cancer

- FNMoron - 02-07-2003

...sorry Polly... i'm done looking on eBay right now... maybe i'll look more later... Undecided