CDIH
July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. (/showthread.php?tid=6770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

Quote:make it just the board night

that was the idea, last I cheacked. Gonzo's right, you got the place so do as you will - I was just of the opinion that it seemed to be moving away from what it was supposed to be.

And I'm not coming because I can't, not because I don't want to or can't be bothered. In fact, I'm still trying to see if I can make it, but it doesn't look like I can - so I feel my opinion is still warranted.

I'm getting a few of those Hulk dogs too - in case the tazers can't take Paxil Poppin Chub Chub down.

Edited By goatweed on 1057688552

- GonzoStyle - 07-08-2003

My point is that I have always tried to make everyone happy and bent over backwards to do so for people, one place is good but someones not happy, another place is good then someone doesn't like so and so, another place is good but they don't like this or that. It's complaints by the pound and solutions by the grain. I ain't singling anyone out or sayin it in reference to this party, it's like this for almost every decision here. Down to the smallest thing like adding a button or feature.

It's ok to voice your opinion, people don't like the kareokee myself included so she moved it to "the back".

Though I am shady about any bar that has "the back".

In the end are we hanging around with eachother or our surroundings? We'll have fun either way, we can still do poker which we will.

- LyricalGomez - 07-08-2003

Quote:THANKS FUCKOS THAT WAS MY 15,000TH POST!!!

Disappointed? Yes Unfulfilled? Yes

I give it a thumbs down :21:

And some people are taking this too seriously, most of us are being jackasses just to push buttons and it keeps working

- diceisgod - 07-08-2003

I disagree

well I can't tell the jackasses apart to be honest, there's a time for being a jackass but this wasn't it.

I'm totally kicking your poodle

- Galt - 07-08-2003

We could probably do it at my suite at the Plaza.

We could probably...

whoevery wants to come, come.

whoever doesn't, don't.

simple enough, I can't make everyone happy.

- diceisgod - 07-08-2003

I wanna cum....can i come?

- The Sleeper - 07-08-2003

Quote:My point is that I have always tried to make everyone happy and bent over backwards to do so for people, one place is good but someones not happy, another place is good then someone doesn't like so and so, another place is good but they don't like this or that.
you bring this up everytime, and while the sentiment is appreciated, "making everyone happy" is not always the best way to approach things. Like you said, as long as we are hanging out, these other details mean nothing, we all just like to be jackasses about them on the board

SEE IF I CARE IF YOU ARE HAPPY!!!!

does that make you happy? Undecided

I've heard you like to be a jackass in real life too

- The Sleeper - 07-08-2003

I am perfectly capable of making myself happy, KTHX

- Galt - 07-08-2003

Have a spine.

Make it what it is. People will rally around something when they think a person is firm like it's the cool place to be.

Then charge people money force them to wait in line even if the place is full and make the girls give you head in order to move ahead of the line.

- diceisgod - 07-08-2003

Unless there's hookers taking shits on glass tables i'm not going....nor happy.

LyricalGomez Wrote:I've heard you like to be a jackass in real life too
Did you just insinuate that posting here is the same as real life?

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

Quote:we all just like to be jackasses

I understand that but it's hard not to take it personally when people are raggin cuz it's my party. The whole reason it became my party is becuase I'm too nice and as a result I get insulted.
This all started when Zippy Aidsface pissed on my parade. I'm never getting naked for him.

Galt Wrote:Have a spine.

Make it what it is. People will rally around something when they think a person is firm like it's the cool place to be.

Then charge people money force them to wait in line even if the place is full and make the girls give you head in order to move ahead of the line.
I knew froy was onto something.

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:
LyricalGomez Wrote:I've heard you like to be a jackass in real life too
Did you just insinuate that posting here is the same as real life?
you mean it's not?

Quote:This all started when Zippy Aidsface pissed on my parade. I'm never getting naked for him.

sure you won't. :lol: