CDIH
Over the limit squared - ...and equities for all - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Over the limit squared - ...and equities for all (/showthread.php?tid=724)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Buttmunch - 03-12-2002

It looks like you need a skirt to post in this thread.

Bunch of girlie-men. lol

*edit- I forgot what this thread was about. he he
Ikea, that was good stuff. Where the hell do you get the time? Do you ever see the light of day?

Edited By Buttmunch on Mar. 12 2002 at 10:19

- Hey Ladi - 03-12-2002

Now I have this stuck in y head.....

Bicycle Race
Words and music by Freddie Mercury

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

- SLASH - 03-12-2002

Keyser, stop using me to make your argumernt stronger. If your argument is so weak that you have to use someone 'you don't like' to make it stronger, how 'bout ya give it up?

And while you're at it, why don't you cut the grocery store shit? Unlike you and your posting that you were a Golden God, Facey didn't put himself out there. Someone breached his trust of a personal conversation. I have enough respect for that situation that I never even asked Face the details of what was really said in his IM with that 'someone'.

It's old, it wasn't that funny to begin with, and it is sure as hell played out. Give it up.

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

Gooch Wrote:
Quote:What's worse is the person who wrote that question doesn't have the balls to take credit for it, then again he always did love posting shit about people under assumed names since he has no balls.

ThusThen that would be OAGirI25?

I hear your insinuation and raise you a "go fuck yourself". :fuckoff:
That's teh funney, you're a fuckin genius.

Yeah I joined under ThusThen BEFORE I had GonzoStyle and posted 8 whole times. Then I told most everyone I was the second OAgirl with the i in place of the L. Plus I do admit to attacking someone under OAgirI... oh yeah it was OAgirl. Great fuckin detective work there sherlock got anymore hardening evidence you wanna try to nail me on? Take credit for shit you do is all I am sayin my man.

As for Grumpy if you say that you didn't know who sent in the question and thought it was Seph then I forgive you bro. I guess I was blinded a tad by my hatred for the site & some people on it. You're just doing your job, so we'll call it even for the time you threatened to stab me over an FU thread in IM's, lol.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Mar. 12 2002 at 10:50

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-12-2002

[Image: daysfront.jpg]

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:[Image: daysfront.jpg]
You're so lucky kid A isn't here, he'd ™ your ass right now.

Speaking of which how is your ass?

- Sephiroth - 03-12-2002

I think I should throw in my two cents since everyone else already is.

First off, I havent been around much lately for one main reason. My PC's HDD failed, and I wont have it fixed until at least Monday. So dont think my silence on this issue was because of me not wanting to address the issue. Second, at first, I was pissed at Grumpy. Then I realized that he probably had no clue what was going on, so it really wasnt his fault. I know for a fact that he cant name one of the "changes" I so "desperatly" wanted (as a matter of fact, neither can I). I know who wrote the article, and the fact that they still havent claimed responsibilty for it speaks voulmes of their "bravado". I got no problem if someone wants to hate me, just let me know so I can write you off and add you to the "I Hate Sephiroth" fanclub. But attacking me in a place where I couldnt possibly defend myself? Thats cowardice on a level I didnt think existed. I certainly wasnt going to sign up for the OTL messageboards, because then maybe 5 people would see it. Plus I would never give Froy the satisfaction of another member. Cant defend myself on OA.com, because every single thread I post in now gets edited then locked. And Im trying my damnest to keep this place free of the shit that is killing OA.com, so I couldnt bring it here either. So, I let it slide, against my own will. In the end, Im not that pissed though. The few people I did talk to about the article had to be linked to it because they dont read OTL (and thats Irony if I ever heard it). I still think it's funny that Froy needs material and content that badly that he has to rehash old fueds. Mark my words people, If you fuck up on OA.com nowadays, it'll probably become fodder to stoke the flames of OTL.

I'll shut up now.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:[Image: daysfront.jpg]
You're so lucky kid A isn't here, he'd ™ your ass right now.

Speaking of which how is your ass?
Nah im not lucky.

But my as really hurts from the reaming that troop gave me last night.

they are learning too well.

- Keyser Soze - 03-12-2002

SLASH Wrote:Keyser, stop using me to make your argumernt stronger. If your argument is so weak that you have to use someone 'you don't like' to make it stronger, how 'bout ya give it up?

And while you're at it, why don't you cut the grocery store shit? Unlike you and your posting that you were a Golden God, Facey didn't put himself out there. Someone breached his trust of a personal conversation. I have enough respect for that situation that I never even asked Face the details of what was really said in his IM with that 'someone'.

It's old, it wasn't that funny to begin with, and it is sure as hell played out. Give it up.
You mistake me for someone who cares what you think. Make me laugh funny man. Besides, I was tipped off to his Grocery gig IN PUBLIC in the J&SBSB thread, I didn't breach anyones trust. If someone else put him out there why don't you go wag your finger at them?

Quote:and it is sure as hell played out.

Getting all preachy now that you're in TOG rehab?

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 12 2002 at 12:57

I think slash should be in charge of the advice column.

Im just convinced message boards are just fucking soap operas for the internet now.

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:Im just convinced message boards are just fucking soap operas for the internet now.
You never use soap, stop talking out your ass.

Grumpy Wrote:"The greatest trick the devil ever did was convincing people he didn't exist". Grumpy doesn't exist either.
hoo hoo.

But me having a filthy ass and people being melodramatic have nothing in common.

Oh...hmmm....wait a second...maybe they do.

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:But me having a filthy ass and people being melodramatic have nothing in common.

Oh...hmmm....wait a second...maybe they do.
Your ass makes me cranky yet aroused at the same time. These opposite feelings make me confused and scared, I then close my eyes and go to my cave to find my safe place and power animal.

I think I'm gonna go there now.

My ass does strike fear in people far and wide. Its something I'm proud of actually.
Very hard to clean.
Just ask Ladi.

- SLASH - 03-12-2002

Quote:Make me laugh funny man.

I don't do requests.

And what you are doing is the equivalent of posting pictures of someone else. Something you criticized The Gooch for doing in the thread that spwaned your 'Golden God' status.

Even you aren't that stupid to comprehend what I am saying.

GOLDEN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FIRST FUCKING LAUGH OF THE DAY

:roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :fuggin:

SLASH Wrote:
Quote:Make me laugh funny man.

I don't do requests.

And what you are doing is the equivalent of posting pictures of someone else. Something you criticized The Gooch for doing in the thread that spwaned your 'Golden God' status.

Even you aren't that stupid to comprehend what I am saying.
Who the fuck are you to tell me what is fair and unfair? This ain't a democracy and all that jazz, right? Look at the shit you pull over on the other board. I didn't go do an FBI background check or let alone go and search his website like Gooch did. I simply commented on something that was posted in the thread, right here, nowhere else.

Funny that you decide to become an equestrian when its you or your buddies turn in the barrell.

You and your iron clad memory seem to be having serious lapses when it comes to your own posts.

- Faceman - 03-12-2002

So how about those suspenders, great way to hold up your pants huh?