CDIH
Arpikarhu - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arpikarhu (/showthread.php?tid=8126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Galt - 12-31-2003

Cherry is fucking gross.

Orange, Yellow, Pink, the wrapper, Red

- The Sleeper - 12-31-2003

Arpikarhu Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:now that i am here i want sleepers modship. it is rightfully mine.
hey hey whoa hey now whoa now hey hey hey slow down!!
your call for me to return was very obviously a cry for help. i feel safe in saying that everyone here knows how you feel overburdened by the responsibility of being a mod. you yourself have practically admitted that it keeps you up at night and that you have been unable to masturbate at the toilet since becoming a mod. you have sent a silent plea to me to come take back what is rightfully mine and i have answered.
I am the one that put up the Paxil Poppin Chub Chub and Norm McDonald pictures. That has earned me at least 10 years tenure as mod. Go take tricia's spot.

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

dont make me put this to a vote. you know how i dominate the mod vote thingy.

- Galt - 12-31-2003

As overmodded as you say YMB is, we have nearly as many mods for like 10% of the posters.

- crx girl - 12-31-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:now that i am here i want sleepers modship. it is rightfully mine.
hey hey whoa hey now whoa now hey hey hey slow down!!
your call for me to return was very obviously a cry for help. i feel safe in saying that everyone here knows how you feel overburdened by the responsibility of being a mod. you yourself have practically admitted that it keeps you up at night and that you have been unable to masturbate at the toilet since becoming a mod. you have sent a silent plea to me to come take back what is rightfully mine and i have answered.
I am the one that put up the Paxil Poppin Chub Chub and Norm McDonald pictures. That has earned me at least 10 years tenure as mod. Go take tricia's spot.
hey now. after this week i'm gonna start having 2 days off a week. you can't get rid of me

the polls are corrupt and you know it.

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

that is why sleeper should return what is mine rather than create a new post for me.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Exactly. Besides, I'm the next moderator!

Galt Wrote:As overmodded as you say YMB is, we have nearly as many mods for like 10% of the posters.
YMB has 400 posters?

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

sleeper, i respect you, dont make me shame you with a vote. just give me what is mine and go quietly. for the sake of the board make this transition as peaceful as possible.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

The position is Sleeper's. You stepped down and ran off. The modship went up for grabs. He stole the election. He is the People's Moderator.

- Velociti - 12-31-2003

cherry and strawberry are the majority favorites.

- diceisgod - 12-31-2003

Those dots really fucked you good.

- drusilla - 12-31-2003

skittles are yucky. starbursts are wonderful. as is starburst hard candy.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

I look back on my days of dot-dom, I was a moron. I admit it.

Please, oh god, give me those days back, so that I may repent my sins of biting off of an FnMoron gimmick.

I am the sour skittles to arpi's cherry starbust.

look how i brought all the topics together. i am clearly mod material

- Galt - 12-31-2003

There is no debate. Sleeper has been the Alan Greenspan of mods. Arpi is like Gary Cousins

put it to a vote if you like. I am confident I will be victorious.

- Hybrid - 12-31-2003

drusilla Wrote:skittles are yucky.
you're dead to me

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

The Jays Wrote:The position is Sleeper's. You stepped down and ran off. The modship went up for grabs. He stole the election. He is the People's Moderator.
you dont know nothing. fine! if the truth must come out, it will!!!
i let the board because slepper begged me too. he wanted to be a mod and he knew that if i left and gave up my mod powers that he was next in line. i felt bad for him , especially after he blubbered like a little girl on the phone with me, so i agreed. i told him however that when i came back he had to step down and return my modship. he agreed. now he is reneging.