CDIH
Cocaine! - i've got a question. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Cocaine! - i've got a question. (/showthread.php?tid=8471)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Splatterpunk - 02-10-2004

I demand it.

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2004

I wipe the cum stains on my cock off after I masturbate with your demands.

I'm being punished.

- Goatweed - 02-10-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:Take that hottie off of me.
fixed!

Damn you.

- Goatweed - 02-10-2004

it goes well with the square-head, don't you think?

Yes, it is a lovely match.

- drusilla - 02-10-2004

drugs are bad

- Arpikarhu - 02-10-2004

i am enamored of the fact that any time the illiterates of this board see a big word they assume that someone is using a thesaurus.

Thesaurus is a big word. Everyone is hypocrites

- drusilla - 02-10-2004

you must have left it in the other room

- PlasticMan - 02-10-2004

Masturbate is a pretty big word too, but oddly enough, everyone here seems to know exactly what that means.

- Arpikarhu - 02-10-2004

someone give plasticman the square of shame for that post

- diceisgod - 02-11-2004

What a drug does to you depends on your state of mind and how you grew up. Not to say that drugs can't kill you by some freakish side effect due to some flaws in your body's chemistry. Anytime you put ANYTHING into your body you are taking a risk. If someone imprinted on your brain that coke, for example, is altogether evil and bad for you or if that is what your own personal experience has been on or around it then fine. That's a healthy fear. People with such militant views should stay away. They are the type that will probably kill themselves abusing it. But drugs can be taken for pleasure and not just strictly self abuse, self destruction, or self loathing. Just like weed, alcohol and nicotine, hard drugs can make you do things you might not want to do and end up regretting. These are the risks. They are the same regardless of your poison of choice or self-serving morality. I have been having a butt load of personal issues to deal with lately, so i don't mess around with anything. Haven't for a good long while. I'm not saying drugs were the cause of my problems. But they certainly didn't help I know that. I have been around drugs my whole life. I have no fear of them, because I respect and understand their power. If I went out and bought coke right now, i'd wake up tomorrow just as sharp witted as I have been my whole life. Bottomline is your militant views about drugs do not showcase your wisdom, but expose your fear and ignorance.

- GonzoStyle - 02-11-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:i am enamored of the fact that any time the illiterates of this board see a big word they assume that someone is using a thesaurus.
It depends on the person, if you or galt used big words I wouldn't say that.

As if you wouldn't have called Ladi on it if she called you a Misanthrope.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

i am not a misanthrope. i just play one on tv

No you really are a misanthrope.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

i hate everyone who calls me a misanthrope, so watch your step, pal.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1076460092

Misanthrope!!

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

judgmental buffoon!