CDIH
Mod Survivor #2 - pick who you want to vote.. OFF!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mod Survivor #2 - pick who you want to vote.. OFF!!! (/showthread.php?tid=9271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- diceisgod - 08-20-2004

Sucks to be them

- Galt - 08-20-2004

I don't even remember what I wrote. It was honestly so heartless and awful that I even thought twice about whether I should write or not. I know I've done some horrible things on that site, I think this time it's really impossible for me to go back. I've probably already been celled. I'm too scared to even log in.

- The Sleeper - 08-20-2004

you remember

- GonzoStyle - 08-20-2004

It'd be even more amusing if opie's dad was alive and the former mayor menino and opies dad just punk'd him.

- Velociti - 08-20-2004

when does the voting end?

- Danked - 08-20-2004

When we have enough votes to get rid of Alkey.

- crack hitler - 08-21-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:we all know who did it, the little faggot knows who did it, and thats partially the reason why i voted the way i did, cause its been happening for a long time.
I admitted that I was wrong in voting as someone else. I took full responsibility for my actions. If you still feel the need to call me a faggot, come to the softball game, tell me to my face, and I'll show you who the faggot is when you're the one on your knees in front of me. Or, don't show up, spout your retoric, and I'll just think of you as someone who is too scared to back up what they say; i.e. Arpi. Since you will need help, feel free to bring Arpi along, I'll beat you with his limp corpse. :banana:
The softball is in your court, i'll be waiting in giddy anticipation of your arrival, and yes i am actually calling you out, like a true gentleman. Call me ole' fashioned, or call me a man, I'm just calling you out. * sometimes bluster and banter come back to bite you in the ass

Just show up, Anthony.

- The Sleeper - 08-21-2004

oh man DENNY'S PART DEUX

- Gooch - 08-21-2004

internet gets physical. its a freakin message board.

- The Sleeper - 08-21-2004

are you saying you wouldn't wanna watch keyser get his ass kicked?

- Gooch - 08-21-2004

you kidding. i'm going to buy and bring popcorn to pull a profit

- TheGMANN - 08-21-2004

This is why we can never have anything nice anymore!

- Hawt Baux - 08-21-2004

OK Craig.

- Goatweed - 08-21-2004

this game is gonna rule. hard.

- crx girl - 08-21-2004

so, you gonna come?

- Goatweed - 08-21-2004

don't know for sure yet, but chances are no Undecided

- crx girl - 08-21-2004

we're never going to see you again are we.

- crack hitler - 08-21-2004

Goatweed Wrote:this game is gonna rule. hard.
that depends on keyser. we'll have Flock be in charge of the lumberjack match.

two men enter one man leaves... No bullshit from the crowd, be knocked out or quit...

Show up, Anthony.

- Goatweed - 08-21-2004

you will! I promise :loveya:

- Goatweed - 08-21-2004

I never realized I was in such high demand