CDIH
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (/showthread.php?tid=9526)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- PatCooper - 11-20-2004

Get a voodoo and if you have enough cash mod it with nitrous. Stay close to pack all through the race. dont try to break out until the very end on the straight away just punch the nitro and you'll win.

Right now im stuck on the Torreno flight school crap.

- Mad - 11-20-2004

I already have my pilots license, just hopped the fence and flew the Lear jet long enough to get it. Also crashed it into a building and was disappointed it didn't go into it.

- Danked - 11-20-2004

Oh man! You haven't unlocked the 70 virgins yet?

It's awesome!

- Mad - 11-20-2004

71 Virgins, Infidel!

- Black Lazerus - 11-20-2004

some how during a tylenol pm induced haze i completed that zero mission with the red baron.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-21-2004

The zero missions were a low point in the game. As were the final ones...I guess after that mission with Smoke and you takin out the russian's being so cool I thought the final missions would be cooler. The S.W.A.T. truck with the water cannon was pretty tight though...

- Keyser Soze - 11-21-2004

jesus christ, you people are almost finished already?

- Sir O - 11-21-2004

I finished last week...and I don't know what Tomato Boy is talking about, the last missions kick ass. All of Los Santos is rioting, random mayhem and destruction everywhere, it's fucking great!

do you people have jobs or signifigant others?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-21-2004

dont be that guy.....again....

what guy?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-21-2004

yourself.

- Galt - 11-21-2004

I never finished the first two. I don't even own a gaming system anymore.

- GonzoStyle - 11-21-2004

I can't even comprhend how anyone could finish these games, it's like living a completely seperate life.

- FoundryJJ - 11-21-2004

do you mean just he storylines of each game or 100% completion? cuz i finished GTAIII 100% and all of the missions in vice city. Both games came out when i was still in high school with no job, so i had plenty of time to play both.

With San Andreas, im at the storyline missions when you work for mad dogg.
And i still cant complete the Supply Lines mission for Zero, but some of the tips that have been posted here will probly help me with that.

Just have one question though. I know you can give the double ended dildo as a gift, as well as the flowers that are stashed around the city (btw, the flowers at the gas station in the desert by the police station, are always there even when you pick them up). Is there anything else you can give as gifts?

- Goatweed - 11-21-2004

I'm way in the beginning of the game, I just got done tagging up over the rival gangs tags (I've got like 96 more to go).

So far, I'm diggin' this game, I just don't have the time to play it. Halo 2 is pretty kickass as well.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-21-2004

I'm 77% complete with it. Right now I'm tryin to get all the girlfriends 100%. I know you don't need to to get the completion 100% but they give you shit that's worth it. After that I need to do the trucking missions, the quarry missions, the races, and vigilante, fire fighter, ambulence, and taxi. Then tags, oysters, horseshoes, and snapshots. It's a ton of other stuff but it's cool. When I get done with all that I think I might replay it again just to enjoy the story again.

- diceisgod - 06-16-2005

i just started playing this game about a month ago and it seems that the story line has just stopped. Smoke is in the hospital and all i have on my radar is the stupid racing mission that i already completed. How do I get the story line to kick back in?

- The Sleeper - 06-17-2005

by doing heroin

- diceisgod - 06-17-2005

i knew I could count on you!