CDIH
buttmunch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: buttmunch (/showthread.php?tid=9872)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Black Lazerus - 01-09-2005

seems like you are a bit miffed at me. I don't need to make excuses if i don't care about my actions. dance puppets.
ha and BOB is now banned on boardplanet but I am the one thats immature.

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1105295151

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:seems like you are a bit miffed at me. I don't need to make excuses if i don't care about my actions. dance puppets.
ha and BOB is now banned on boardplanet but I am the one thats immature.
why should i leave somone who deliberately tried to create drama and hurt people?? you bet you are banned, the true Fredo. At least Galt and DIG do shit b/c its how they view how the internet should be and there is a reason and point to it. Yours has no redeeming quality b/c you do it to make yourself feel better and has no other value. I'd take Galt, Keyser and DIG posts any day over two-faced bullshit. They stand for something, agree with it or not.

I have one thing I value over all others...honesty. You sir, much like Sean was, are dishonest. You are the lowest form of low, b/c you stand for nothing. Go post more commentaries about me on Kesyer's site. Take your potshots anonymously, as well. Do what you wish. Anyone I ever had a problem with, fight or what-not...they did things they believed in and were forthright. Galt, Keyser, Gonzo, DIG, and anyone else I ever had a internet-battle with...at least they had a moral and ethical compass, whether i agreed with them or not, they followed their heart and logic. You are devoid of this..and your dismissing it as internet nonesense, is fine...but if this was true, you wouldn't have fed off it like you did. you act like it was some big plan.

Edited By Gooch on 1105297045

Don't try to place your feelings of inferiority on me, Like I said
Quote:you do it to make yourself feel better
is not true in the least. If that was true I would have let the cat out of the bag and bragged about it a lot more. I did it for two simple reasons.
1. I found it to be funny as all hell.
2. Because drama rocks.

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1105296190

- diceisgod - 01-09-2005

It's funny because when it's all said and done and the layers of drama and overtones are peeled away, they are fighting over getting into Toronto Hotties pants. This is splendid. Pistols at dawn!

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:Don't try to place your feelings of inferiority on me, Like I said
Quote:you do it to make yourself feel better
is not true in the least. If that was true I would have let the cat out of the bag and bragged about it a lot more. I did it for two simple reasons.
1. I found it to be funny as all hell.
2. Because drama rocks.
i think you are playing revisionist history. i think you do what you do naturally, b/c you are a fuck up, and then try to spin it after-the-fact. little ego push to make it seem like you meant to do it all along: like everyone played into your hands. right. everyone reads your posts...they know better.

Yes because how I post is how I really am, A unfunny inarticulate black idiot. Anyone who has ever met me knows thats not true. even arpi who has only met me once.

thekman11 (11:42:56 PM): WHAT THE HELLL!!?!?
SoupSoupAD (11:43:02 PM): haaaaa
oasilera (11:43:03 PM): yeah cuz "someone" tried to get into hotties pants
oasilera (11:43:07 PM): who might that someone be?
oasilera (11:43:12 PM): oooh im DYING to find out
azulintheface (11:43:16 PM): i wonder
JediGmann (11:43:16 PM): Laz
Black Lazerus (11:43:22 PM): no i am here
oasilera (11:43:26 PM): gosh im at the edge of my seat
JediGmann (11:43:27 PM): oh darn
JediGmann (11:43:34 PM): leave so i can bad mouth you
thekman11 (11:43:34 PM): wait silera tried to get into hotties pants, im confused they are both girls
JediGmann (11:43:35 PM): pal
azulintheface (11:43:36 PM): yeah that was just a show, we didnt get to see the "real" Hottie
oasilera (11:43:38 PM): you are a piece of shit gooch
WankFellow (11:43:42 PM): sure am

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1105297804

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:galt has also claimed credit for the fall of the roman empire, the discovery of the americas, and the idea to create a super size fries.
super-size fries???

well, then i blame Galt for my weight

- diceisgod - 01-09-2005

I'm a good guesser

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:I really am, A unfunny inarticulate black idiot.
Thanks for the laugh. Smile

glad i could make you laugh. now unlock bob

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

someone dared to take to use my BOB as a name?!?!?!?

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

after reading all of this and getting the lowdown i come away with a newfound feeling of respect for laz. it seems, and correct me if i am wrong, that gooch badmouthed people and laz used it to create awesome board drama. now gooch is acting indignant in the hopes of turning the subject away from the fact that he got caught badmouthing people.
if those are the facts then Laz is a genius!

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:after reading all of this and getting the lowdown i come away with a newfound feeling of respect for laz. it seems, and correct me if i am wrong, that gooch badmouthed people and laz used it to create awesome board drama. now gooch is acting indignant in the hopes of turning the subject away from the fact that he got caught badmouthing people.
if those are the facts then Laz is a genius!
yes, i badmouthed people. great reading comprehension.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

explain how i am wrong. i will gladly alter my opinion. i was told you badmouthed alkie and silera and laz told on you and used it to create drama.

you did

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

I badmouthed nobody. The issue was that YMB mods went to BoredPlanet and had some disapraging remarks of Silera. I was guilt by association...and as in charge of the site, Alkey & Silera had a right to be pissed...but I don't think they realized that BP wasn't there to pull people off of YMB...but b/c Alkey didn't liker Header and Toppers postings, they preferred to stay on my site. Then others trickled over and posted...and there were some remarks that I can't blame Alkey & Silera being pissed over.

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:you did
keep spinning, scumbag.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

hmmmmmm, that totally conflicts with what i have been told.

- Gooch - 01-09-2005

ask Alkey. If he thinks differently of it...then I can't do much, there.

- Arpikarhu - 01-09-2005

i saw silera's IM with you about the matter and she seemed to be in agreement with the version i was told