CDIH
A note to all the members - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A note to all the members (/showthread.php?tid=10840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 12-03-2005

The Jays Wrote:lose what? if it don't work, the forum goes back to being the archive. we're fucking bored here! we've done forum subject changes before, it's a simple thing. we still go about our normal business in the pit or sportscenter, except we have a forum on top with a subject we all agree on and can contribute to, that is, until we get bored with it, and in the meantime, we try and grab some new members and subject them to torture.
Worst case secenario...it'll just go back to the 12 person circle jerk we've had going for the last few years.

- The Jays - 12-03-2005

we've been trying to figure this out for the past 3 years. i think it all has something to do with the war in iraq. I remember sitting in wheelers, and we were admiring the bombing, the shock and awe.

and then Sir O posted the truth, and we've been turned into baby boomers

- Arpikarhu - 12-03-2005

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:lose what? if it don't work, the forum goes back to being the archive. we're fucking bored here! we've done forum subject changes before, it's a simple thing. we still go about our normal business in the pit or sportscenter, except we have a forum on top with a subject we all agree on and can contribute to, that is, until we get bored with it, and in the meantime, we try and grab some new members and subject them to torture.
Worst case secenario...it'll just go back to the 12 person circle jerk we've had going for the last few years.
in that case, count me in!

- Black Lazerus - 12-03-2005

The Jays Wrote:we've been trying to figure this out for the past 3 years. i think it all has something to do with the war in iraq. I remember sitting in wheelers, and we were admiring the bombing, the shock and awe.

and then Sir O posted the truth, and we've been turned into baby boomers
I think we should be a political board at first

- Mad - 12-03-2005

We might have more luck if we just held off mocking complete and utter tools for a week or two. Then unleash the dogs of war on them.

Edited By Mad on 1133626051

- Arpikarhu - 12-03-2005

i like the dogs of war

i am not cleaning up the poop again

will all post counts be reset at zero?

- Keyser Soze - 12-03-2005

exactly.

- IrishAlkey - 12-04-2005

I'll mod the pool and darts forum.

- Mad - 12-04-2005

Mommy finally let you on the computer?

I hope you have an accident while cleaning your gun.

- Charles Manson - 12-04-2005

Like you did

- Mad - 12-04-2005

That's "gun's" as in more then one and I'm very safe with them. It's everyone else that has to watch out.

Board characters rule.

- Charles Manson - 12-04-2005

lawdy lawd

- The Sleeper - 12-04-2005

why is mad the best poster of all time

- Keyser Soze - 12-04-2005

my old cdih hybrid doors board skin

- drusilla - 12-05-2005

why is my sig centered in the preview, but not the actual post?

- Charles Manson - 12-05-2005

because your boobs are huge