CDIH
In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you (/showthread.php?tid=11391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Gooch - 02-11-2006

be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

- GonzoStyle - 02-11-2006

I have been honest in my feelings and think have proved once and for all that I really don't hate anyone. I may dislike certain aspects of your personality but overall I like everyone here.

- Charles Manson - 02-11-2006

that really gives me a warm cozy feeling down in the cockles

you I love the most.

- Black Lazerus - 02-11-2006

I think technically Adolf loves him the most but you are a close second.

- Sweet Angel - 02-11-2006

I'm not even sure you know enough about me to form an opinion -- and please don't let Arpi answer for you! :roll:

Sweet Angel Wrote:I'm not even sure you know enough about me to form an opinion -- and please don't let Arpi answer for you! :roll:

You live on the west coast but have jersey gurl hair and love the sacremento kings. We used to talk a bit but then you vanished for whatever reason, I always liked you and thought you were ok, nothing special as a poster but then again who can be.. cept for dig.

Black Lazerus Wrote:I think technically Adolf loves him the most but you are a close second.

thanks keyser

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Sweet Angel Wrote:I'm not even sure you know enough about me to form an opinion -- and please don't let Arpi answer for you! :roll:

You live on the west coast but have jersey gurl hair and love the sacremento kings. We used to talk a bit but then you vanished for whatever reason, I always liked you and thought you were ok, nothing special as a poster but then again who can be.. cept for dig.

I'm a jersey girl born and bred, live near the Shore, don't have jersey girl hair and have no idea who the sacremento kings are. S'alright, I think we only met once for about 2.5 seconds.

I just took a wild guess.

- fbd - 02-11-2006

i think you were thinking kindred babe...this is the one who used to (still does?) be with brokenjaw

- crack hitler - 02-11-2006

and me?

fbd Wrote:i think you were thinking kindred babe...this is the one who used to (still does?) be with brokenjaw

yup, you're right FBD -- Gonzo was confuseled. Tongue

crack hitler Wrote:and me?

You are the cutest and most cuddly guy, with the prettiest smile... at the same time you can also be the most insane and frightening person.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2006

i need more than "scumbag".

- crack hitler - 02-11-2006

fair enough Smile

Arpikarhu Wrote:i need more than "scumbag".

asshole

- Arpikarhu - 02-12-2006

you suck.

- GonzoStyle - 02-12-2006

I'd do one for you but it would just blow up your ego.

- TheGMANN - 02-12-2006

Quote:I also hate when he starts busting chops and gets really nasty and then pulls the "im just fuckin with you" line, when you know deep down he's not but wants to make you look like a mook for taking it seriously.

WHEN HAVE I EVER ?