CDIH
Should i stay or should i go? - You make the call... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Should i stay or should i go? - You make the call... (/showthread.php?tid=1221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

What's the main difference Luna? Explain it a bit. Please.

- Luna - 04-11-2002

Well, that's just the thing...I can't explain it to you very well because I have only seen it a few times and that was at a good friend's that had satelite tv. It's basically like our football except you don't wear any protective gear ouch and if I can remember correctly anything goes. There are not many safety rules.

If anybody else has seen Australian football help me out here.

- Sluggo - 04-11-2002

Australian Rules Football is crazy, theres like 4 different ways to score, and the guys beat the living shit out of themselves and eachother.
The rules are totally confusing so...

Look Here

- Keyser Soze - 04-11-2002

Astacio is pitching for the Mets today and is on my money league fantasy baseball team.

- HedCold - 04-11-2002

he is pitching a solid game so far

- Grumpy - 04-11-2002

Australian football is the same as Rugby? if so, it's a fuckin wacked out game. As best as I can figure, it's a psychotic game of "Kill the man with the ball" and american football.

You have an egg shaped ball that you take possession of after a skirmish that consists of the two teams piling onto each other and pushing the other team as far as they can. Once a team gets possession, they hand off to someone who runs with it. You can lateral the ball back to someone else who can run with it. The object is to get it in the endzone but the catch is you have kick the ball between two uprights to score.

No pads, no helmets and these guys seriously do beat the shit out of each other on the field. After the game they get together for a beer, talk about the game and offer their wives and girlfriends to each other.

Fuckin aussies, ya got to love them.

- Galt - 04-11-2002

Quote:Astacio is pitching for the Mets today and is on my money league fantasy baseball team.

it is documented on this board that I said in Early March that Astacio will have a better year than Chan Ho Park.

If his arm doesn't fall off.

I just noticed something, I redesigned this site with the colors of The New York Mets. Nice!!!

Edited By Keyser Soze on April 11 2002 at 6:33

- Arthur Dent - 04-11-2002

I'm trying to figure out what Criquet is just from the news highlights. No internet research.

From what I understand, some guy throws the ball overhand like a retard while another guy uses something that looks like a fraternity paddle to hit the ball before it knocks down three tall posts with two wooden blocks sitting on top. He can hit it in any direction, 360 degrees. And a bunch of people try to catch it. Scoring has something to do with centuries and scores can get to over 500 "points" or whatever they call them.

- Galt - 04-11-2002

You forgot that the pitcher type guy can't bend his arm. And that games can go on for days.

I am baffeled by Cricket.

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>2!!!</span>

- Luna - 04-11-2002

Boy, this thread is getting around. :lol:

So, how about those flea markets, huh?

- SLASH - 04-11-2002

Quote:So, how about those flea markets, huh?

Not too bad, I picked a few good DVD's last weekend. Dolores Claiborne 5 bucks brand new.

Ever see it?

- Keyser Soze - 04-12-2002

PAY FOR DVDs??????? PFFFFT!!!!!

- Luna - 04-12-2002

You don't say.

Sometimes you can luck out and find a few good books at a flea market that suffice for a very entertaining read.

- SLASH - 04-12-2002

Quote:Sometimes you can luck out and find a few good books at a flea market that suffice for a very entertaining read.

Talking about flea markets -- the one I was at actually bussed the people in. They actually put these retards on a regular sized bus when it was obvious that they should have been on a s<font color=yellow>h</font>o<font color=yellow>r</font>t<font color=yellow>-</font> b<font color=yellow>u</font>s.<font color="#EEEEEE">

Edited By SLASH on April 11 2002 at 8:21

- Maynard - 04-12-2002

I don't think I ever saw Dolores Clairborne SLASH. Was it good?

And I fucked up.

This is 3, not 2. It's been moved twice. BAH!

- SLASH - 04-12-2002

Quote:PAY FOR DVDs??????? PFFFFT!!!!!

I dig the DVD art. Sometimes I just like have a legal copy, call my a kooky bastard.

Quote:I don't think I ever saw Dolores Clairborne SLASH. Was it good?

I think it is my favourite Stephen King movie. Check it out, and let me know what you think. {Smile} <font color="#EEEEEE">

Edited By SLASH on April 11 2002 at 9:43

- Luna - 04-12-2002

Quote:I dig the DVD art. Sometimes I just like have a legal copy, call my a kooky bastard.

Ah...yes, I know what you mean. I can download new music off the internet, but, I still want the original album, ya know?

Slash your so cyniCOOL & Kooky.

Edited By LunaBabe on April 11 2002 at 9:47