CDIH
What's your fantasy? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's your fantasy? (/showthread.php?tid=124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- fbd - 01-18-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:oh poor ikea..please stay! :bouncer:
why did you have to say that?he'll never go away.he's the fucking herpes of message boards
but if you take the right pills you can live a full happy life like bike riding and kickboxing.
speaking of which, who would agree to do that commercial?i, for one, would NEVER have sex with somebody from a herpes commercial

- IkeaBoy - 01-19-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
why did you have to say that?he'll never go away.he's the fucking herpes of message boards
but if you take the right pills you can live a full happy life like bike riding and kickboxing.
speaking of which, who would agree to do that commercial?i, for one, would NEVER have sex with somebody from a herpes commercial
no matter how hot the chick or how good her medication is at hiding it, you just know that you'll wake up with your dick looking like a 16 year old face

- Maynard - 01-19-2002

Would you guys stop ruining our fantasy with herpes? Neither myself no VG want any of your stray crotch crickets jumping up and making a new home on us. So take it the hell outta here!

- crx girl - 01-19-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
no matter how hot the chick or how good her medication is at hiding it, you just know that you'll wake up with your dick looking like a 16 year old face
you do know they're actors right? i mean, they probably don't really have herpes. although i think i'd still have to get paid a hellalot of money to do a commercial like that.

- Sluggo - 01-19-2002

Quote:you do know they're actors right? i mean, they probably don't really have herpes. although i think i'd still have to get paid a hellalot of money to do a commercial like that.
Forget the Herpes commercials...
Those damn "I'm a statistic" ones about genital warts...
Goddamn they get me soooooo fucking hot!!!

:fuggin:

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-19-2002

God maynard, do you have any idea how long it took me to get through this thread with those pics you posted?

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

[Image: sleeve2.GIF][Image: sleeve1.GIF]
now to find a volunteer... :fuggin: Confusedatan:

- Maynard - 01-19-2002

How dare you bury this thread cockmaster!

- IkeaBoy - 01-19-2002

Quote:[Image: sleeve2.GIF][Image: sleeve1.GIF]
*moans* I'd love a chick in that so much, it's like a straitjacket which plays into both my insane and bondage turn ons. and for those who get it "sometimes my arms bend back"

Edited By IkeaBoy on Jan. 19 2002 at 4:37

- GonzoStyle - 01-19-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:*moans* I'd love a chick in that so much, it's like a straitjacket which plays into both my insane and bondage turn ons. and for those who get it "sometimes my arms bend back"
take me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Maynard - 01-19-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:*moans* I'd love a chick in that so much, it's like a straitjacket which plays into both my insane and bondage turn ons. and for those who get it "sometimes my arms bend back"
Can I?

- Hey Ladi - 01-19-2002

[Image: dress.jpg]

:Spits: :bouncer: :burnfucker: :punch: :fuggin:

- GonzoStyle - 01-19-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:*moans* I'd love a chick in that so much, it's like a straitjacket which plays into both my insane and bondage turn ons. and for those who get it "sometimes my arms bend back"
Can I?
Sure since Ikea is a no show like always, I settle for second best.

- IkeaBoy - 01-19-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can I?
Sure since Ikea is a no show like always, I settle for second best.
hey i'll come, who'll be the one in the leather restraint thingy?

FNMoron Wrote:[Image: sleeve2.GIF][Image: sleeve1.GIF]
::Raises hand as high as it could possibly go::

Pick me Pick me Pick me!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I have also had these fantasies of having crazy sex with a 40something married man, and totally ravaging a 17 year old virgin boy.

- IkeaBoy - 01-19-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
Quote:and totally ravaging a 17 year old virgin boy.
too old, cursed

- fbd - 01-19-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:Oh and I have also had these fantasies of having crazy sex with a 40something married man, and totally ravaging a 17 year old virgin boy.
rape, you think you'll still be arounbd next year?i can help you with the 17 year old boy one then

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:Oh and I have also had these fantasies of having crazy sex with a 40something married man, and totally ravaging a 17 year old virgin boy.
rape, you think you'll still be arounbd next year?i can help you with the 17 year old boy one then
Of course, but only if you'll still be a virgin.

- Sluggo - 01-19-2002

Well...
My prison fantasy was much less painful in my mind...
Quote:Oh and I have also had these fantasies of having crazy sex with a 40something married man...

Awww, you guys are so nice that you're willing to help out a girl with her fantasies. :moonie: