CDIH
Game threads - Should they exist - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Game threads - Should they exist (/showthread.php?tid=1738)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- crx girl - 05-15-2002

before this goes completely off into chat thread land...

Quote:9. People should try posting original thoughts and not be so afraid of judgement that they hide in game threads.
why are you assuming that they have original thoughts. and who are you to say that when they do, they aren't posting them. i guess maybe there's a handful of people who post exclusively in the game threads but i don't know who they are. i guess i just don't understand this thought process; why would posting in game threads prevent people from posting anywhere else?

- crx girl - 05-15-2002

i can't believe you people haven't figured out how to fix the missing post glitch, god, you all suck at the message board, i think you should shoot it and put it out of my misery :crackhead:

- Kid Afrika - 05-15-2002

Table 6 needs a refill...

- crx girl - 05-15-2002

i'm sorry kid, i guess my level of intelligence isn't high enough to understand what you're trying to say.

- crack hitler - 05-15-2002

Quote:Table 6 needs a refill

i've got a noose that needs a neck

- IkeaBoy - 05-15-2002

Quote:i've got a noose that needs a neck
A good ol' fashioned lynching!!

- HedCold - 05-15-2002

k1d - you keep acting like your the big winner in all this because we respond, but its a fucking message board. we're supposed to respond and send, get this now, messages. is this all because you can't get responses from people in real life because they don't give a shit, so you come to a place where you know people will read it? half of your complaints are done in game threads where you interupt their game. why wouldn't they respond with a go away? the other half are done in threads like this where we are supposed to discuss complaints. so what you really are doing in putting yourself into a no lose situation, and calling us idiots for it, and you take pride in that?

edit-
people come here for different reasons, and seemingly yours is to get a rise out of people. i think you overestimate how annoyed or angry we actually get, if at all.

Edited By HedCold on May 15 2002 at 06:19

- Maynard - 05-15-2002

Quote:k1d - you keep acting like your the big winner in all this because we respond, but its a fucking message board. we're supposed to respond and send, get this now, messages.
He's not doing it because he thinks he wins by you responding. He's doing it because he knows people are having the reaction to his "I Win" thread exactly the way you're reacting. You're getting pissed about it and he loves it. I was actually pissed off that anyone responded.

The best way to get k1d to stop is to stop giving him attention. When he sees it doesn't bother anyone anymore, he'll get bored. If you like to argue with him, then by all means, go on and do it. But just know that is the exact reason he's doing it. To argue with you.

- Luna - 05-15-2002

Quote:The best way to get k1d to stop is to stop giving him attention. When he sees it doesn't bother anyone anymore, he'll get bored. If you like to argue with him, then by all means, go on and do it. But just know that is the exact reason he's doing it. To argue with you.

BINGO!!!!!!
Maybe it's just my opinion,but, people that need that type of attention are just kind of pathetic.

- Maynard - 05-15-2002

Luna, will you be my friend?

PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE????

- Spitfire - 05-15-2002

Weird NJ - your puppy looks exactly like my best friends' dog, he's the bestest doggie in the whole world. Is yours part pit?

- Kid Afrika - 05-15-2002

Quote:Maybe it's just my opinion,but, people that need that type of attention are just kind of pathetic.
Who's more pathetic? Me, for enjoying fucking with you people? or YOU PEOPLE for buying into it every time I do it?

- Grumpy - 05-15-2002

I gotta take a hershey squirt. The caffeine from my coffee just kicked in.

Maymay - what are you having for lunch?

- Luna - 05-15-2002

I just had breakfast. Cinnamon raisen bagel. :-D

- Keyser Soze - 05-15-2002

i eat game threads for breakfast.

- Maynard - 05-15-2002

Quote:Maymay - what are you having for lunch?
I dunno yet, but I did have Wendy's yesterday.

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

Quote:Who's more pathetic? Me, for enjoying fucking with you people? or YOU PEOPLE for buying into it every time I do it?
You, for needing to fuck with people for enjoyment.

- Keyser Soze - 05-15-2002

damn you guys were so close and ladi roooooon it for everyone.

- Grumpy - 05-15-2002

Quote:I dunno yet, but I did have Wendy's yesterday

No Shit? I was gonna have Wendy's but the line was too long so I had a Turkey Sammich instead.
Maybe I'll have cornbeef today. whaddya think?

- Maynard - 05-15-2002

Mmmm...cornbeef with a nice hot mustard. Confusedmacks lips: :drool:

Now I want one of those you fucker. There's a great deli by me that makes a nice Cornedbeef/Pastrami on Rye with mustard. They heat the meat up. GAH damn that's a good sammich.