CDIH
Keyser soze, boy of the month - The first cdih post of the day - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Keyser soze, boy of the month - The first cdih post of the day (/showthread.php?tid=2426)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Keyser Soze - 07-03-2002

Heres a better question. What kind of person drinks shit that comes out of a cows nipples???

- GonzoStyle - 07-03-2002

Quote:well don't you think it takes a certain amount of bravery to put yourself out there like that?

Audie Murphy was Brave
Greg Maddux is a Brave

Many things can be Brave... I dunno if i'd call it brave or gluttony.

- Ken'sPen - 07-03-2002

Quote:Heres a better question. What kind of person drinks shit that comes out of a cows nipples???
he claws, climbs, scrapes, yet the barrel holds him in.

- Hey Ladi - 07-03-2002

Quote:shit that comes out of a cows nipples???

When you put it that way........ I need some right now :headbang:

Quote:. What kind of person drinks shit that comes out of a cows nipples???

What does the Quik Bunny have to do with this?

maybe bravery was a poor choice of a word.

if i'm not comfortable revealing who I am, what I look like, what i stand for, what i wont stand for, what use is it for me to exist?

- Hey Ladi - 07-03-2002

Quote:if i'm not comfortable revealing who I am, what I look like, what i stand for, what i wont stand for, what use is it for me to exist?

Exist for yourself. No one needs to 'reveal' themsleves to anyone else. Especially not on the internet.

- Maynard - 07-03-2002

Quote:its safe and easy to hide behind a screen name and an avatar rather than show who you are and be a real person or a persona.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get you through this. Buck up champ. You'll be ok.

- Ken'sPen - 07-03-2002

<span style='font-size:37pt;line-height:100%'>OH FOR CHRIST SAKE KEYSER, YOU CHOSE TO REVEAL YOURSELF TO THE WORLD WITH THE STATEMENT: There is a very good chance that I'm smarter, funnier and hotter than your ex-boyfriend.
WAS THAT SO IMPORTANT IT HAD TO BE SHARED?
</span>

- Doc - 07-03-2002

Quote:maybe bravery was a poor choice of a word.

You've had a few lapses in judement recently, so that ins't a big shock

Quote:if i'm not comfortable revealing who I am, what I look like, what i stand for, what i wont stand for, what use is it for me to exist?
I dunno, cannon fodder for us?

Quote:What kind of person drinks shit that comes out of a cows nipples???
Well, you know soybeans are fertilized with cow manure….so while I’m drinking milk from the cow, you’re drinking something that was sitting in actual real cow poop just a few weeks earlier

ok, back in the barrell, dammit, theres no way out of this one.

- Doc - 07-03-2002

This is less like a barrel and more like Custer's Last Stand

Quote:Well, you know soybeans are fertilized with cow manure….so while I’m drinking milk from the cow, you’re drinking something that was sitting in actual real cow poop just a few weeks earlier

If I stopped eating everything that was fertilized I die of starvation. You gotta pick your battles.

- Sloatsburgh - 07-03-2002

Students, if you are still having trouble understanding the concept of hubris, please just look at Keyser.

- Doc - 07-03-2002

Quote:You gotta pick your battles.
And in third place for ironic line of the day....

[Image: jason.signed.JPG]

typecasted for life, i will never live down my early work you bastards.

- Buttmunch - 07-03-2002

Hey there snookums, you're cute.

I'm have to admit that this puts Strawberry's webpage of me to shame.

Keyser, maybe you ought to put a little salt-peter into that soy milk, huh?

- Sean Cold - 07-03-2002

Quote:I'm have to admit that this puts Strawberry's webpage of me to shame.

Wait, that site was bullshit? But, you replied to my emails. You said some things. you...you....you...

:::runs away crying like a girl:::

- Ken'sPen - 07-03-2002

Keyser realizes this isn't an ordinary visit to the barrel.....
[Image: me_niagra_lg.jpg]