CDIH
Turnons - What  really turns you on? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Turnons - What  really turns you on? (/showthread.php?tid=277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- crx girl - 01-29-2002

somebody just figured out <s>how to put a line through the words </s> :real good:

- Ants in My Pants - 01-29-2002

crx girl Wrote:somebody just figured out <s>how to put a line through the words </s> :real good:
Nooo, that was one of the few things I already knew how to do.

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-29-2002

Ants in My Pants Wrote:Rape, if you post that quote one more time, I'm going to <strike>slap</strike> <strike>punch</strike> <strike>kick</strike> <strike>bite</strike> <strike>rape</strike> stop having sex with you.
whew, as long as you don't stop slapping, punching, kicking, biting, and raping me

I'll even hold out on the anal.

- crx girl - 01-29-2002

heehee

:roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:

i don't think i ever answered this question :oh shit: one of my favourite things is little kisses all over my body, especially back, neck and inner thigh :fuggin:

crx girl Wrote:heehee

:roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:

i don't think i ever answered this question :oh shit: one of my favourite things is little kisses all over my body, especially back, neck and inner thigh :fuggin:
:makes mental note:

And Ants, NOOOOOOOOOOOO not the anal!!!!!!!!!!1

I get turned on when a girl falls on her ass in a crowded bar.

- crx girl - 01-29-2002

Ants in My Pants Wrote:I get turned on when a girl falls on her ass in a crowded bar.
:eek: :no, really, fuck off: :oh shit: :pissed: :burnfucker:

I just remembered another huge turn on - watching a guy masterbate. mmm mmmm mmmmm

- crx girl - 01-29-2002

ooh yeah, that gets me every time too :got head:

Fine, I'll do it.

- crx girl - 01-29-2002

:bouncer: :real good: :bouncer: :real good: :bouncer:

crx girl Wrote::bouncer: :real good: :bouncer: :real good: :bouncer:
Stand back though, you might lose an eye.

Ants in My Pants Wrote:Stand back though, you might lose an eye.
I'll just close my eyes when you're ready.

- av8er - 01-29-2002

Quote:You are so full of shit...
Your only requirement is moisture...
No pulse...ok
No vag...ok
Not even warm...ok

Ok, you got me. I just didn't want anyone to think I was strange or anything.

- Hey Ladi - 01-29-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:I'm not a huge fan of nail polish on women. I like French Manicures. Black is cool looking though, but only if they have short nails.

al natural look here. real nails..not incredibly long, light creme color. Smile
I was just thinking about this. I think my nails may be getting out of hand. What's not really long? Mine are nearly 1" from cuticle to tip, and real.

- Danked - 01-29-2002

long nappy dreads, hairy legs and armpits, just a hint of patchouli masking the odor of B.O. and marijuana, that smell of wet dog that comes from sleeping with the same blanket her dog slept on when she went on tour for a year in her VW bus, those dirty and calloused feet that come from walking through anything anywhere, and that aura of Camel Lights smoke she carries with her.

- Skitchr4u - 01-29-2002

holding the one you love. kissing someone who knows how to kiss back. everything moron said. simultaneous orgasm is a huge turn on too

Quote:I was just thinking about this. I think my nails may be getting out of hand. What's not really long? Mine are nearly 1" from cuticle to tip, and real.

As long as they aren't cutting sharp, they are ok...when they start to curl back in, thats when you are in trouble.

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

Danked...
You are one lucky man...
:fuggin:

- Hey Ladi - 01-29-2002

I thought of more.... men without chicken legs, a butt that fits in my hand like a cupcake, goatees, and the way his back curves in and I fit into it when I stand behind him. Sparkling eyes, nice teeth, and easy smile, a deep voice. mmmm