CDIH
Bowling tournament sign up. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bowling tournament sign up. (/showthread.php?tid=4103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Goatweed - 11-07-2002

I want a PS2 :-(

- Danked - 11-07-2002

It makes you think dirty thoughts. You're a good boy. Don't do it.

- Goatweed - 11-07-2002

Quote:You're a good boy.
Good boys never have any fun - I wanna be bad.

- crx girl - 11-07-2002

haha hybrid likes 80's music.

i think the biggest problem with jersey is that a lot of us in the city don't have cars, so unless there's good public transportation it's a pain in the ass. if there's a decent bowling alley in hoboken or somewhere else near a path train i'd be happy to go to jersey, but anything much farther out than that gets difficult.

- Hybrid - 11-07-2002

ummm...it's not much, but if you really need a ride, you can take the train out to metropark and i'd be happy to give you a ride. :thumbs-up:

- crx girl - 11-07-2002

i'm not going to bumblefuck jersey, i don't mind going to jersey if it's near the city, but i've been out there in the middle of nowhere and it's not gonna be convenient for anyone except maybe a handful of people who live close by.

- Suzie - 11-07-2002

What crx girl said.
Terrible bowler, double digits (much like my IQ) but I'd love to play if I can get there,

- Hybrid - 11-07-2002

oh no. crx isnt gonna come. ::tear:: Rolleyes

- OAS - 11-07-2002

Quote:Froy never had these headaches. He just posted it and that was it, I should rule with an iron hand!!!!!
Just make some general statement like "you have heard from a reliable source that some special guest or two may show up" and everybody will come.

- Danked - 11-07-2002

Yay! Then I'll walk in as the special guest and sing a couple of songs and me and Gonzo can sit in the corner under heavy security.

- Hey Ladi - 11-07-2002

Quote:Just make some general statement like "you have heard from a reliable source that some special guest or two may show up" and everybody will come.
slash & vg? :bouncer:

- Keyser Soze - 11-07-2002

theres a bowling alley above the CVS here in Union City, you can hear them rolling the balls above you when you are getting your meds.

- FAST FREDDY - 11-07-2002

Quote:ok, great .... you're point? Because you're still a dumbass

I think it was a VERY OBVIOUS bowling reference Ladi. And god forbid you dont like me....ohhhhh no, not that.

Quote: ladi

if i were to have said that he would have said LOL GO'S LOLLERS
LOL GO'S LOLLERS Confusedmokey:

- LyricalGomez - 11-07-2002

Go away

- Hey Ladi - 11-07-2002

Quote:I think it was a VERY OBVIOUS bowling reference Ladi. And god forbid you dont like me....ohhhhh no, not that.
sorry, not up on my bowling references :bow:

I like everyone, I was just making sure your remembered you're a dork :thumbs-up: thanks for playing

- FAST FREDDY - 11-07-2002

Its my mission in life to annoy jersey teens, daily.

Confusedmokey:

- Danked - 11-07-2002

Teen, huh? :loveya:

- Hey Ladi - 11-07-2002

Quote:Its my mission in life to annoy jersey teens, daily.
Aren't the Malls so crowded this time of year?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-07-2002

1. annoy jersey teens
2. roll into town and fuck women?

- OAS - 11-07-2002

Quote:1. annoy jersey teens
2. roll into town and fuck women?
In these times where we are all trying to make the most out of our time every day, why not just roll into town and fuck teen women?