CDIH
Women are better then men... - You and your balls suck. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Women are better then men... - You and your balls suck. (/showthread.php?tid=4116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Metalfan - 11-07-2002

Quote:No woman could fake that much gasping, quivering, sweating and muscle contractions.

Especially while being strangled....erotic asphysxiation (?) anybody

- Hey Ladi - 11-07-2002

Quote:Sally was not sweating and having uncontrolled muscle contractions
sweating is inconsequential .... and we CAN do those muscle contractions voluntarily

oh, and I'll 'shut up' now, cause I'm not gonna 'put up' ;-)

Edited By Hey Ladi on 1036687174

- OAS - 11-07-2002

I wasn't talking about those muscle contrations. You better be able to do those muscle contractions. You would hate to be labled as boring. Confusedneak:

- Keyser Soze - 11-07-2002

when is the last time a guy had to fake an orgasm? are you telling me your lack of ability to get off as easily as we do is a point for your side?

- Hey Ladi - 11-07-2002

then what ARE you talking about :lookatme:

- OAS - 11-07-2002

Quote:then what ARE you talking about
You poor, poor girl. :disappointed:

(.....pssst Ladi, you know, the twitching thighs, the back convulsions as you try to regain your breath and slow your breathing down to a normal level. You know how your back and chest aches untill you calm down and roll over to have that smoke. Those contracting muscles.)

- Hey Ladi - 11-07-2002

ok....... so why couldn't someone fake those? :poke:

- OAS - 11-07-2002

You can twitch various muscles and break into a sweat on demand? :loveya:

- Metalfan - 11-07-2002

Kinda sounds like OAS is having a heart attack to me

- Hey Ladi - 11-07-2002

no need to ;-)
but sure, I don't see why not

- ClusterF@#$ - 11-07-2002

you not being able to have an orgasm is your problem! Women need to take more responsibility for this. I've been with girls that couldn't get off... i've been with others that get off every time. The ones that couldn't were inhibited cold fish and didn't know their own bodies. The ones that did could f- like champs.... were able to give 'tips' or took matters into their own hands by switching positions and taking control. Guys get off easy when they are the ones controlling the rhythm... which is most often the case. Can't get off? hop off... flip him over, and ride him like the dirty cow-girl you are. Case closed. Either that or masturbate more... find out what gets you off, and incorporate that into the session. Either that or become a nun, cuz since you aint getting off, you might as well put your time to good use and save the world, feed the starving, and clothe the homeless. Or you could unclothe the homeless and practice with them. :-D

- GonzoStyle - 11-07-2002

Quote:Girls are better because we smell good even if we're sweaty!

Especially when you hold your shit in for a week, who the fuck are you kidding?

Just like a woman, recycling a thread started by a man.

- Skitchr4u - 11-07-2002

this thread is funny. and cluster just made a good comment, thought he should know

Woman - is that all you got? 2 minutes?

Man - Yeah but I'm not horny no more am I?

- LyricalGomez - 11-07-2002

See, women are selfish

No, we can't get off in 2 minutes, we can't be like men, we have to hold out to show we are stronger

Selfish selfish selfish

Cause they have no fuckin clue what they want, guys are so simple. We know what we want and act on it. We don't take 2 hours to get dressed, we don't take 2 hours to cum, and we don't take 2 hours to think up a post that's been done already.

Preach on brotha

As a side note you wanna talk about balls smelling, you women can convince yourself all you want that you all taste great. Your own shit never smells to you. Most guys are troopers and won't say nothing though. Yeah keep on saying "no, not me I taste good" sure you do.

With all the chemicals and other scientific experiments you women conduct on yourselves down there no wonder it takes you 3 days to cum.

- Hey Ladi - 11-07-2002

I can't believe I agree with ClusterF :crackhead: :thumbs-up:

these threads are silly anyway, because as much as either side thinks the other is insane, unless you boys plan to let another guy suck your dick from now on, you'll be dealing with all our craziness

and I know I couldn't go gay either, women are nuts :lol:

HALLELUJA