CDIH
Arrogant Americans - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arrogant Americans (/showthread.php?tid=5040)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

Quote:gernmany made some of the first cars

yeah volkswagon. i hope all of you are happy with your Hitler Nazi Car.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

Volkswagon was staffed by jewish slaves

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

lindbergh was a nazi too. [Image: cal2.gif]
lindy loved the nazis!

- OAS - 01-24-2003

We still haven't resolved the fact that the French are fucking useless pussies.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

matter resolved, the french are useless pussies

- OAS - 01-24-2003

Thank you. Can we nuke them now?

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

that would bring me joy

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

Quote:Thank you. Can we nuke them now?
no, don't nuke them. you don't want to lose Spain and the Netherlands. Those are cool countries. Just drop a few A-bombs on them. That's all.

- Goatweed - 01-24-2003

the french gave us crepes also :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

i like crepes

- Goatweed - 01-24-2003

me too, they're really tasty.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

i like the strawberry ones :thumbs-up:

- OAS - 01-24-2003

Well we need to be nice to the Netherlands. Good people and hot women. Spainiards are strange but worth a few laughs.

But the French need to go.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

bad french

- LyricalGomez - 01-24-2003

Quote:If you want to make a point, what good has come out of France and Germany???

The first globe was made by German map-maker, Martin Behaim in 1492.

In 1885, Gottlieb Daimler invented a gas engine that allowed for a revolution in car design.

Rudolf Diesel was the German inventor of the diesel fueled internal combustion engine

Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit was the German physicist who invented the alcohol thermometer and the mercury thermometer in 1714.

Edmund Germer invented a high pressure vapor lamp, his development of the fluorescent lamp and the high-pressure mercury-vapor lamp allowed for more economical lighting with less heat.

Johannes Gutenberg is best known for the Gutenberg press, an innovative printing machine that used movable type.

German engineer, Carl von Linden, patented the process of liquifying gas in 1876 that is part of basic refrigeration technology.

Want me to keep going numbnuts? You are showing your ignorance with each and every post.

- FNMoron - 01-24-2003

French people suck
I just gotta say
Made the jet fighter pilots
Go out of their way
Hating Yankees too much
Those beret-headed nuts
They can stick the Eiffel Tower
Straight up their butts

Last time I flew Air France
Played a tune on my Uzi
And made the sissies dance
Killed a hundred or more
And I had a ball
Those freakin' frog suckers
Be the death of us all

French people suck
French people suck
French people suck
French people suck my dick

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>©1986 TescoVee</span>

- LyricalGomez - 01-24-2003

Noone is arguing for the French

These are the idiots who thought the Louisiana Purchase was a good sale.

- The Jays - 01-25-2003

Quote:I'd like to see what there is made up.

... I didn't mean that stuff the UN has done to appease both sides is made up. I meant that the whole idea of a Palestinian is made up. The other side to the story would be the Palestinian's story on how they were kicked out of their homeland. And th truth is that there is no story on them being kicked out their homeland because it was never theirs.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-25-2003

In response to the comment about the rise of nazism in Germany. Germany fascistic tendencies are much stronger in the former East Germany. Now that the Iron Curtain has fallen a lot of people in the areas ruled by the Soviet puppet states are turning to fascism. It has nothing to do with being German and it being in their blood or history.

Quote:These are the idiots who thought the Louisiana Purchase was a good sale.

First of all they didn't really own the land. They were in a dispute with Spain over it. They just sold their claim to it to America. Second of all at the time the French were kind of having a war for European domination and they desperately needed money. I don't know about you but if I was Napoleon I would sell Louisana to finance trying to defeat Great Britain.

- LyricalGomez - 01-25-2003

I was joking

Sheesh

It's easy to look back and call them idiots, when it reality at the time it made sense for them, Hell at the time I probablly would have said we were crazy for buying what was for all intents and purposes useless land.